2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So he was worth the hype....in always skeptical of bama corners cause that front seven. I hope we start getting skeptical of our corners when Mario build a monster front 7. Can't wait.corners will be easy to recruit if u put a NFL front in front of them.
Ya man he was pretty good. He came in as a day 1 starter and held his own started 15/16 games (was hurt at the end of the season). Had 4 pics, took one back to the house, 15 pd, like 60 tackles. He had 10 games where he didn't come off the field for any defensive snaps. He of course had some rookie struggles but was a good one.

Ya man he was pretty good. He came in as a day 1 starter and held his own started 15/16 games (was hurt at the end of the season). Had 4 pics, took one back to the house, 15 pd, like 60 tackles. He had 10 games where he didn't come off the field for any defensive snaps. He of course had some rookie struggles but was a good one.
They got a good one then

He will be a cane and announce well before signing day for us. This isn't a guess...
Cool, but what about BYU? Why tf is BYU even a series a letter uttered by the kid when discussing a list of favorite programs?

This isn't Frank Gore flirting with Ole Miss out of boredom. This is BYU!!!! How does BYU enter this co vo?

Advertisement
He's ours to lose. No one can guarantee anything in recruiting until it's inked and anyone who says otherwise is a rookie in this game.

Gator fans are confident because of his HS coach and the area he’s from. Winning out on a player like this paired with Bain and maybe a Bryant would be such a monumental year

Advertisement
I try not to be too hyperbolic, especially when it comes to my Corners...

But IMO, he without doubt would be the most talented CB we’ve recruited since Patrick Peterson.

He is A++++++++++++++++++++++++++ as a prospect.
Hey 🐐. Is he on a Deion Sanders level if u take away the alter ego & jus talking about coverage. Not the NFL Deion bc he’s the best eva

Advertisement
I wouldn’t go that far, Prime is arguably one of the greatest athletes ever.
p%2003%20Bo%20Jackson.jpg

Advertisement
I wouldn’t go that far, Prime is arguably one of the greatest athletes ever.

Cormani has great speed & ball skills, but there’s still a lot of things he has to learn before he’s on that level.
I know you see that 👀.

He's ours to lose. No one can guarantee anything in recruiting until it's inked and anyone who says otherwise is a rookie in this game.
Seems like it'll come down to what it always ends up being for 5 stars with early interest in UM..winning. Hopefully 9-3, Coastal champs, and a competitive showing in ACCCG will be enough to lock up a Top 5-10 class with Cormani on board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back