2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
The dumbasses here don’t want to hear that though
Ah, we have a Gaytor alum amongst us...
Florida Gators Celebration GIF by Rocket Mortgage

They’ve had some busts but hit at a much higher rate than us. We haven’t even had guys drafted high enough to bust 😂 take the homer shades off

Marco Wilson - Trash
CJ Henderson - Trash
Quincy Wilson - Trash
**** Tabor - Trash
Vernon Hargreaves - Trash

Last 5 notable CB drafted

Have to go back to 2010 in Haden to see the last CB from UF that wasn’t complete ****

TrumpyCane thinks go do your research

Marco Wilson - Trash
CJ Henderson - Trash
Quincy Wilson - Trash
**** Tabor - Trash

Have to go back to 2010 in Haden to see the last CB from UF that wasn’t complete ****

We gotten lower rated db’s than they have who are still cashing nfl checks.

Advertisement
Marco Wilson - Trash
CJ Henderson - Trash
Quincy Wilson - Trash
**** Tabor - Trash

All those guys were good at UF, no cap. They def busted once they got in the league and all were over-drafted but I'd take that list every day of the week. Who have we put into the league in the last 10 years? Artie Burns (bust) but still playing somehow, Corn Elder (JAG), Dee Delaney (JAG), Tracy Howard (JAG)... can't even think of anyone else.

Advertisement
They’ve had some busts but hit at a much higher rate than us. We haven’t even had guys drafted high enough to bust 😂 take the homer shades off
1. Our teams of the past should not be the standard lol.
2. Allow me to introduce you to the list of Meth-sniffing **** DBs/members in the secondary that either busted in the NFL or have vastly underperformed to date:

- CJ Henderson
- Quincy Wilson
- Marco Wilson
- Duke Dawson
- **** Tabor
- Keannu Neal
- Vernon Hargreaves
- Jaylen Watkins
- Matt Elam
- Major Wright

Reggie Nelson took a while to get going as well. I stopped at 2007 but I could go on.

Advertisement
Marco Wilson - Trash
CJ Henderson - Trash
Quincy Wilson - Trash
**** Tabor - Trash

I said DB’s.

Marco Wilson from last cycle in the league one year hard to say he’s trash. Shawn Davis drafted last year.

Gardner Johnson from a couple cycles ago. To say CJ Henderson is a bust after 2 years is a stretch lol I get that you try to defend canes at all cost on Twitter and it’s awesome. But don’t be on our own board saying Gators don’t get their guys to the league, what they do then is up to them and their team situation. We haven’t done **** worth noting in the draft for DB’s in the last decade

1. Our teams of the past should not be the standard lol.
2. Allow me to introduce you to the list of Meth-sniffing **** DBs/members in the secondary that either busted in the NFL or have vastly underperformed to date:

- CJ Henderson
- Quincy Wilson
- Marco Wilson
- Duke Dawson
- **** Tabor
- Keannu Neal
- Vernon Hargreaves
- Jaylen Watkins
- Matt Elam
- Major Wright

Reggie Nelson took a while to get going as well. I stopped at 2007 but I could go on.
‘Meth sniffing’ should be used to describe their fans, not the kids that are from south Florida who go up there smh

I said DB’s.

Marco Wilson from last cycle in the league one year hard to say he’s trash. Shawn Davis drafted last year.

Gardner Johnson from a couple cycles ago. To say CJ Henderson is a bust after 2 years is a stretch lol I get that you try to defend canes at all cost on Twitter and it’s awesome. But don’t be on our own board saying Gators don’t get their guys to the league, what they do then is up to them and their team situation. We haven’t done **** worth noting in the draft for DB’s in the last decade

Why should TrumpyCane care about safeties when discussing McLain who will be a CORNERBACK in the league

Yeah Henderson is a bust, if he was any good the Jaguars wouldn’t have traded his *** after 1 season but sure most Top 10 CB draft picks get traded after a season

Dude is *** cheeks like every other CB from UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back