2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
these relationships they are building now will pay off 2 cycles from now, same like TAMU and Jimbo. We need to be patient af this is not a quick fix like most fans think.
I complete agree. And I for one will be patient because I know that the program is headed in the right direction. The problem is that I know for a fact that many in our fanbase have unrealistic expectations and will be bashing at first chance.

Advertisement
these relationships they are building now will pay off 2 cycles from now, same like TAMU and Jimbo. We need to be patient af this is not a quick fix like most fans think.

Yea this house has been left crumbling for about two decades now…it’s gonna take 2-3 years to get all the necessary building materials on site for a complete rebuild.

Mario working on repairing the framework and foundation now…but it will take a couple more years to get all the interior stuff done and the third year should be the year where he puts in all the finishing touches that when the rest of CFB sees what they look like will have them scared ****less like they once were..

This program will look great again.It just takes time to rebuild a complete tear down..

Last edited:
Yea this house has been left crumbling for about two decades now…it’s gonna take 2-3 years to get all the necessary building materials on site for a complete rebuild.

Mario working on repairing the framework and foundation now…but it will take a couple more years to get all the interior stuff done and the third year should be the year where he puts in all the finishing touches that when the rest of CFB sees what they look like will have them scared ****less like they once did..

This program will look great again.It just takes time to rebuild a complete tear down..
I say fourth year but we should be pretty good year 3. Year 4-5 should be the complete product for years to come

I complete agree. And I for one will be patient because I know that the program is headed in the right direction. The problem is that I know for a fact that many in our fanbase have unrealistic expectations and will be bashing at first chance.
Facts the expectations and over rated roster Diaz mostly left will have us down. He had Herbert and lost....just cause we have TVD people think we will be great but a great QB needs pieces all over. And he needs help defensively

Advertisement
No 9-3 maybe 10-2. Next season will be the title
Interesting screen name to choose. I prefer Scuba Steve myself

4C94E4AB-1E66-45E2-94FB-64EEA45A1714.jpeg

Advertisement
Facts the expectations and over rated roster Diaz mostly left will have us down. He had Herbert and lost....just cause we have TVD people think we will be great but a great QB needs pieces all over. And he needs help defensively
But bro we just need a competent coach to win it bro…

When it comes to talented depth the roster over the last few years looks like the bread shelves at the supermarket during a snow storm…

After what I’ve seen Addae do with this DB room in such a short time, I’m not as concerned with the recruiting portion…but it would suck if he ended up with UFelon on a team with an 8-win ceiling for years to come.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back