Cormani & Cohen?

Advertisement
Tua's own relative (Who married into the family) told me Tua was bought but hey....... I'll play along!

Advertisement
Sounds like posturing from St. Nick.

If Alabama had the deep pockets and resources to pay at that level, he would.

Because they don't, he plays the "I'd never pay an unproven kid that kind of loot" card, so he comes out on the right side of this "The NIL stuff is out of control" narrative—knowing the NCAA listens to him.

Bama dropped five-figure bags for years. Now it's legal and it's high-six figure bags, they're priced out and Saban is going the sanctimonious route.

Regardless, he'll hang it up soon enough. He wants one more ring and will probably give himself another 2-3 years to try and get it.

From there, he's gone, Dabo steps in and Bama will look to keep the machine going with some new blood.
This is what's going to happen foreal. Family friend is probably a notch below Saban in tuscaloosa and i asked him flat out a few years ago tuas second year and he didn't bat an eye and said what you posted.

I would entertain your argument prior to the NIL nonsense but I’d love to hear about what the NCAA’s double standards are now that players are allowed to get paid.
Are you trolling or just naïve? You're telling me that the introduction of the NIL, which the NCAA vehemently opposed, has somehow magically made them treat all schools fairly? Give me a break.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back