Corey Martinez announcing July 3rd

I agree with 1jamaicancane. Clark is only elite to US because we are in such dire need at DT that he would be the crown jewel of this class. To schools like LSU, ALA, UF..He is not elite or a guy they would "save a scholie" for until NSD. I have no doubt that Muschamp told him like he told Moten, "if you want to insure a spot, dont play hat games. Get on now or get left behind." Only a select few guys will be waited on by the big boys. (Lane is one of them)

Advertisement
I agree with 1jamaicancane. Clark is only elite to US because we are in such dire need at DT that he would be the crown jewel of this class. To schools like LSU, ALA, UF..He is not elite or a guy they would "save a scholie" for until NSD. I have no doubt that Muschamp told him like he told Moten, "if you want to insure a spot, dont play hat games. Get on now or get left behind." Only a select few guys will be waited on by the big boys. (Lane is one of them)

I agree, Clark is a stud but those SEC schools lets be honest always get stud dlineman so Clark did have to secure his spot to be sure. I also think that we couldn't wait on him because we are in such dire need that we can't waste time and get shot down in the end. Guys like Cook, Lane, (hopefully KD Cannon) and other guys at positions we're stable at are to me the positions you can wait on but not when you're so desperate to fill a need.

From what I've heard our biggest sell to him is our OL recruiting class already along with academics, which he's stated is most important to him. His dad is a big Nole fan though & posts on Whoreslant with updates from time to time. It's hard to say what he does. I think he also realizes Trickett is a bit of an assclown & has a negative stigma about him. Same could be said about DT recruiting with Jethro. If I were going to guess I'd say 60% to The []_[]

u 4got he wants 2 b a lawyer like mama dukes...

Would love to get him, but I think he's going to FSU. Getting him however would Defenitely make this the best ol class ever!!

Advertisement
From what I've heard our biggest sell to him is our OL recruiting class already along with academics, which he's stated is most important to him. His dad is a big Nole fan though & posts on Whoreslant with updates from time to time. It's hard to say what he does. I think he also realizes Trickett is a bit of an assclown & has a negative stigma about him. Same could be said about DT recruiting with Jethro. If I were going to guess I'd say 60% to The []_[]

Well I have to tell you that his dad isn't pushing fsu on him and is letting him make the decision... however he did grow up an fsu fan and his girlfriend just got accepted I to fsu and will be attending trailorhassee next year... just some info I got from a relative who happens to be one of his coaches.. right niw he put it at 60% fsu 40% miami

u 4got he wants 2 b a lawyer like mama dukes...

I thought that was Gibbons?

Advertisement
Staff is filling this class up quickly. If he wants in he needs to hop on this train.

Just like UF on Clark the powerplay. When a staff is doing so good that spots are being filled at a fast pace they can put pressure on a recruit to get on or get left off and sometimes it works (just ask Khari Clark). I only hope that him being quiet for so long and just now coming with a date means the staff pressured him to decide

How good did it feel when you made up this whole UF pressuring Clark to commit story?

Maybe the word "pressure" was a bad use of terminology. But I **** sure think that UF told him they have 7-8 DTs on there board and the first 4 to commit are in. (Obviously using a loose example) But to paraphrase, we are not holding a scholie for you. And I think in the back of his mind he wanted to go to UF all along. Why else just commit out of nowhere? And I still stand by my statement that Khari Clark is only elite in our eyes. (Not saying your rebuttal was directed at me but I agree with 1jamaincancane's theory)

Staff is filling this class up quickly. If he wants in he needs to hop on this train.

Just like UF on Clark the powerplay. When a staff is doing so good that spots are being filled at a fast pace they can put pressure on a recruit to get on or get left off and sometimes it works (just ask Khari Clark). I only hope that him being quiet for so long and just now coming with a date means the staff pressured him to decide

How good did it feel when you made up this whole UF pressuring Clark to commit story?

How good did it feel? It's an opinion that I thought of when he changed his decision date from the Under Armor game to a regular late June date.......... you're really sensitive huh?

Advertisement

Lmao!!! :ibisroflmao:

that's that ***** with the hot *** moms right? She had the []_[] hat on, she gets her way, Cane!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back