Corey King gone?

Advertisement
It is to bad it didn't workout here at Miami for the young man an I wish him the best in his future pursuits, he was true Utough Champion but it didn't manifest into on the field playing time nor production.

Good Luck Corey

Go Canes

[video=youtube;ootCpkilNEE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ootCpkilNEE[/video]

kid was a late signee when we needed numbers. basically a walk on. crawford was more a loss.

Advertisement
NCAA doesn't need to hit us with scholarship reduction when have Golden as a HC

By camp in August he'll be telling us it was part of the plan to get to the numbers we needed, and then in Novermber it will be the excuse about not having depth on the DL.

Advertisement
This board is so funny. Yall mad he was given a scholarship in the first place and now yall mad he got cut. Golden can't win for nothing with some of yall. I'd hate to see the excuses if he somehow pulled off a National Championship

i just found it crazy golden will clean house with certain kids but he can't clean house with these sorry assistant coaches he has on staff i can't way for the season to start to see how this nightmare plays out after this coming season.

This board is so funny. Yall mad he was given a scholarship in the first place and now yall mad he got cut. Golden can't win for nothing with some of yall. I'd hate to see the excuses if he somehow pulled off a National Championship

That's because Corey King is the personification of the defensive tackle position under Golden - trash. From on-field performance to recruiting, Fat Al has sunk the standards at UM to an all time low at this position. He was never worthy of a scholarship at UM and that's on Golden.

But if you can't comprehend that the abundance of players that have been cut/dismissed/left under Golden is an enormous problem and just another indictment that he is a terrible head coach, you're an idiot.

Advertisement

I'm not seeing one person ****ed that he's gone.

The amount of transfers we have, combined with the extremely mediocre results delivered on the field, do NOT speak well of Golden's tenure as HC.

The first few years, when you are dealing with kids from the previous staff, it may make sense to have ongoing roster attrition. But when you start losing multiple kids you recruited and signed, it is a direct reflection of your evaluation skills.

I wish King well!

At the same time he was forced to take bodies with a pulse early on, so it should surprise no one when those guys don't pan out and leave. I would be more ****ed if Golden actually played them.
The amount of transfers we have, combined with the extremely mediocre results delivered on the field, do NOT speak well of Golden's tenure as HC.

The first few years, when you are dealing with kids from the previous staff, it may make sense to have ongoing roster attrition. But when you start losing multiple kids you recruited and signed, it is a direct reflection of your evaluation skills.

I wish King well!

Advertisement
the NCAA thing is the reason we got corey kings. the year the NCAA got out of the way we got Hurt, Moten, Jenkins, and Wyche (who Orgeron really wanted at USC)
i want golden outta here and Franklin was a disaster but lets not act like NCAA didnt hurt.

No one is mad. If anything people are amused at the continued incompetence of the leaders of this team in recruiting, and retaining, its players.

No one is mad. If anything people are amused at the continued incompetence of the leaders of this team in recruiting, and retaining, its players.

It's goldens fault Finnie stole stuff, its goldens fault figs and blue gang-raped a girl, its goldens fault Gionni Paul was half crazy, its goldens fault Eddie Johnson punched someone out, etc. hahaha smh His scheme sucks but some of you guys are overboard with the blame game.

How do you not understand that a coach signing MULTIPLE players with "issues" is an indictment of the coach??

I'm willing to wager you held/hold Urban Meyer Responsible for the "thugs" he had at UF and the "thugs" Jimbo Fisher has at FSU ...

Stay consistent, bro.

It's goldens fault Finnie stole stuff, its goldens fault figs and blue gang-raped a girl, its goldens fault Gionni Paul was half crazy, its goldens fault Eddie Johnson punched someone out, etc. hahaha smh His scheme sucks but some of you guys are overboard with the blame game.

Advertisement
Back