Corey Flagg to play in World bowl

Bro look at what his team asked him to do this past spring. He played S, and even covered the slot in numerous situations. I don't think they would do that if he was "too slow" or "unathletic". Look for yourself - https://www.hudl.com/profile/1235992/Corey-Flagg-Jr
He has lateral quickness but isnt it concerning that no big texas school is on him? If there was a sfla recruit who the big three werent after we would know y. Theres actually a kid whos dropping off the radar i forgot his name cause hes getting toasted in the 7 on 7s. His stock fell vig time like josh sphaghetti last cycle.

Advertisement
He has lateral quickness but isnt it concerning that no big texas school is on him? If there was a sfla recruit who the big three werent after we would know y. Theres actually a kid whos dropping off the radar i forgot his name cause hes getting toasted in the 7 on 7s. His stock fell vig time like josh sphaghetti last cycle.

This happens more often then you think bro as far as recruits that the big 3 don't offer and end up being stars. Ricardo Allen comes to mind. Jabaal Sheard. Ryan Shazier. Going back even further to Antonio Bryant and Torrie Cox. Elvis Dumervil. I think the "Didn't get offered by the Big 3" narrative has all but died in the recruiting world as far as holding any weight. JMO.

That said, UT and TAMU are recruiting in the "big boy" lane now. This kid doesn't seem to fit that title although he has some great and impressive stats.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back