Corey Flagg to play in World bowl

Midlo Cane Fan

No more Midlo
1564489924654.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
The World Bowl WTF??

This game is played every year, it used to be in January but because of the Early signing period and alot more kids enrolling early, They moved it to December. I think last year was the first year of the USA vs The World format because previously it was USA Elite vs Canada Elite.

im not hype about this kid at all. hopefully he proves me wrong.
the boy from camden stole my heart haha

Kid led the State of Texas Highest classification in Tackles. Plays in one of the toughest districts in the country not just state And he is the Alpha Leader for Top 3 ranked in the country North Shore squad and you arent hyped about him? Man tough crowd.

Advertisement
Kid led the State of Texas Highest classification in Tackles. Plays in one of the toughest districts in the country not just state And he is the Alpha Leader for Top 3 ranked in the country North Shore squad and you arent hyped about him? Man tough crowd.
It's not tough crowd. It is just "show me the stars" crowd. Big difference.

I see why the coaches went after him (down year in Fl + instincts) but if we can land Hyppolite and Flagg is our #4 LB then I’m more than happy with that.

Cave is going to ball here. Don’t care what he’s rated.

If we wanted Hyppolite, he would have been committed already

Advertisement

I don’t agree about the stars. Some guys have stars and get the same questions/critiques.

There are lots of players who put up great stats in college who don’t translate to the NFL bc of size or speed concerns and get drafted low or undrafted. It’s all about next level projection.

Like anything else all these people do
On this site is follow like a sheep to the slaughter. If they give him another star tell him this kid is by far the greatest player in Texas than you
Love him. Just go join coker.

I don’t agree about the stars. Some guys have stars and get the same questions/critiques.

There are lots of players who put up great stats in college who don’t translate to the NFL bc of size or speed concerns and get drafted low or undrafted. It’s all about next level projection.
FACTS projection is the word people dont seem to understand, it always reminds me of that dorito video where Hurley bodies him. Dorito claimed the safety was good cause of stats and cause he knew where to be and knew how to play safety. Where as Hurley understood the sport more and said u can have all that but his speed and projection in the ACC will hinder him. He can do all those things but when the game speeds up that safety was fuqed even if he knew where the fuq to be. This is what the fan base dont understand and this is the method they use for star ratings its all about projection. Same as Yearby having savage HS stats and starting but its slow HS kids I dont care if its sfla it isnt D1, Cook was the gem he projected well cause of burst and speed.

Advertisement
FACTS projection is the word people dont seem to understand, it always reminds me of that dorito video where Hurley bodies him. Dorito claimed the safety was good cause of stats and cause he knew where to be and knew how to play safety. Where as Hurley understood the sport more and said u can have all that but his speed and projection in the ACC will hinder him. He can do all those things but when the game speeds up that safety was fuqed even if he knew where the fuq to be. This is what the fan base dont understand and this is the method they use for star ratings its all about projection. Same as Yearby having savage HS stats and starting but its slow HS kids I dont care if its sfla it isnt D1, Cook was the gem he projected well cause of burst and speed.
flagg looks slow to me on tape. Cave looks quick. feeley is a beast but only so much he can do

Certain positions are predicated around athleticism more than others. LB & S are both instinctual positions. It's difficult to be great at those positions if you lack instincts or don't possess a high football IQ.

Certain positions are predicated around athleticism more than others. LB & S are both instinctual positions. It's difficult to be great at those positions if you lack instincts or don't possess a high football IQ.
Yea but u think that offenses arent going to make him chase Tight Ends? its a different opened up offensive era man

Advertisement
Back