Corey Collier Article (Commits To Florida)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shodell calling him to LSU
Collins to UFAG
LT to the good guys
Marshall on hold trying to cool off.Parents have told him to hold off.

Don’t shoot the messenger this comes from Shodell.

Shodell hasn’t had solid sources since that secretary got fired years ago and same for Ferman

Advertisement
They already lied to him... 2nd paragraph last line.

Didn't many former Gator players complain that they dont help them when they try to come back to further their education? or at least they have to jump through many hoops

I didn’t even read it but yeah ex players were calling out the program a few months ago.

I honestly don’t know what to think about this kids recruitment. Not much info out there if he is a take or not. I guess he is cause we sent an official offer but is there space and have we been pushing for him.

his announcement in 6 days will be interesting

Wait let me get this straight. Marshall is holding off on committing because his day was ruined by some dumb sports writers.

OMG what has happened to these kids. They are like little coddled babies that need their hand held.

Just commit to the team and get ready to work WTF!!!!!
Real question is why is he taking advice from the coach that probably outted his commitment to 247

I think he’s talking about the interview where he said these kids should take visits to places when they were committing to us. It wasn’t worded by the coach on a pro-cane or even neutral way IMO from what I recall.

1. Straight up lied about B. Smith to make Miami look bad

2. Said kids should keep taking visits even after committing, again hurting Miami

3. Mystery person leaks Marshalls surprise commitment to hurt Miami.

Hmmmm..... who could it be....

Advertisement
1. Straight up lied about B. Smith to make Miami look bad

2. Said kids should keep taking visits even after committing, again hurting Miami

3. Mystery person leaks Marshalls surprise commitment to hurt Miami.

Hmmmm..... who could it be....
Can we send him to the #KTDT?

Ask Cris Broussard. I’m sure his “sources” know something

1596665415444.png

Advertisement
If Collier picks Florida it’s because the others didn’t push hard. That’s my stance on it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Honestly with the Safety class so loaded in 2022, and Kitchens and Williams already in the class; I'm passing on Collier if I'm the staff

Especially with spots being tight - Give me Yulkieth or save the spot for Chase Smith/Hood

Honestly with the Safety class so loaded in 2022, and Kitchens and Williams already in the class; I'm passing on Collier if I'm the staff

Especially with spots being tight - Give me Yulkieth or save the spot for Chase Smith/Hood
No you take the palmetto five and make a statement to the world: south Florida is close for business unless you are a cane or we allow you to take someone.

No you take the palmetto five and make a statement to the world: south Florida is close for business unless you are a cane or we allow you to take someone.
That's where I'm at with Collier if he wants in. I know the numbers don't make sense at safety, but it makes a statement about protecting our home turf.

Last edited:
That's where I'm at Collier if he wants in. I know the numbers don't make sense at safety, but it makes a statement about protecting our home turf.

Exactly. At worse try him out a corner and if that don't pan out he can go to safety or play a combo of both depending on the need. I know we have plenty safeties now but I'm sure we'll find a way to play them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back