Corey Collier Article (Commits To Florida)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I think he’s talking about the interview where he said these kids should take visits to places when they were committing to us. It wasn’t worded by the coach on a pro-cane or even neutral way IMO from what I recall.
Ah yes i remember seeing that.

I think he’s talking about the interview where he said these kids should take visits to places when they were committing to us. It wasn’t worded by the coach on a pro-cane or even neutral way IMO from what I recall.

That and he had that weird article/interview with maybe a TOS guy? The one where he said UM wasn't really recruiting B. Smith, then backtracked and said oh I misquoted, I meant to say they are recruiting him the hardest or something odd and a complete 180 of what he said before.

Advertisement
Hey Cribby I want to know if u weren’t already asked who did 247 get there info from about Jason Marshall because I’m sure it wasn’t anyone on miami staff

SophisticatedDeterminedFlatcoatretriever-size_restricted.gif

Collins is done to Miami , Ball game . His mom wants him here . I’m not sold on Collier to Miami even though some are . I’m calling bullish on Marshall’s parents , he will probably commit this weekend . It’ll be like James , Total surprise on which day atleast

I dont think Marshall commits this week or anytime soon tbh

Until Cribby takes profile off private no @ mentions. Im tired of searching every thread for his posts 😂😂.

Advertisement
Hey Cribby I want to know if u weren’t already asked who did 247 get there info from about Jason Marshall because I’m sure it wasn’t anyone on miami staff
Congrats you and everyone else let it go man.

Advertisement
Leave Shodell and Furmans B/S over there. Nobody Believes what they say. We have Cribby & LCE to listen to !!!
it didn't come from Canesport.I don't visit there.It was in a thread on FB..I don't believe anything they say and that's why i said " don't shoot the messenger"..

That and he had that weird article/interview with maybe a TOS guy? The one where he said UM wasn't really recruiting B. Smith, then backtracked and said oh I misquoted, I meant to say they are recruiting him the hardest or something odd and a complete 180 of what he said before.
It was an interview with Chris Stock on 247.
When Stock called to clarify he completely backtracked

Advertisement
Collier is either big time trolling or he is big time trolling. Most recent post liked by Cooney.

View attachment 125884

They already lied to him... 2nd paragraph last line.

Didn't many former Gator players complain that they dont help them when they try to come back to further their education? or at least they have to jump through many hoops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back