Cord Sandberg - 4* QB recruit

So you’re saying this guy is that good?

Or is he more likely a guy for whom nobody has seen any film for the last SIX YEARS.

Maybe there’s some better options out there before we throw this desperate heave. Just saying.

I honestly have no idea.

I just know he's a former 4* from FL, signed with Miss St, and now has some major SEC interest.

I didn't really follow recruiting back in 2012 so I don't remember him as a prospect. I'm guessing plenty of people do though. He's just another option, I was curious to see what people thought

Advertisement
All we know is it’s 2018. The last time he played football he was a senior in high school. He hasn’t played in six years. Seems like a stretch. Like a one in a million, to be honest, That’s what I think. I think there are better options with more recent experience for 2019.

I was just looking up the former Nebraska qb signee from a few years back who ended up signing with the royals. Still hasn't made it to the show yet.

I like the idea of bringing in someone physically and mentally more matured. Way to think outside the box OP

Advertisement
If we want a former baseball player as our QB, let's bring back David Thompson.

Since MJJ isn't coming, can someone let the staff know about this guy?

4* Dual threat QB in the 2012 class, put up huge numbers at Manatee HS and signed with Miss St. He decided to play baseball, but now wants to go back to football.

Auburn has offered, LSU/UF want him (neither has a scholarship available right now though). This kid is a better option than almost anyone in the 2019 class, assuming he still can throw.

Former 4-star quarterback says he has walk-on offer from LSU
I’m not of ham of mjj he not good but I watched cord he from my school he can play ball

I disagree. A lot of kids are giving significant evidence about where they are going. Did you read the Trey Sanders interview? He basically said he’s going to Bama. Has MJJ said anything? Last I heard he was still coming to Paradise. Has that changed?
When every insider has flipped CB to PSU usually they have something

Advertisement
Back