Corching Clinic

Advertisement
All these trolls come out when we lose and want our program to be a revolving door of coaches and coordinators. Yall really be trying to sabotage the program on some bs. I don't know why they don't clean up this site.

One thing is undeniably true....our fans talk more insulting **** about our team than our opponents fans do. It's one thing to be critical and question...that is fair but the glee they take with the hate they come with makes you wonder...

Last edited:
Gattis sure seems like a Enos style dud, a mix of
Dicht's low energy/urgency, Enos' slack jawed paralysis and Nix's complete incompetence.

Reminds me of Mannylito/Enos vs Gaytas in '19

Dude ANM was down 6 players, 4 suspended and 2 thrown out for targeting and we still couldn’t do ****. ANM is not that good, they’ll drop at least 2 out of their next 4.
Don’t forget, it’s also a team that lost to app state. People are praising our defense (they played well), but even app state held Texas A&M to less points. Perhaps ATM’s offense isn’t really that good?

Advertisement
Don’t forget, it’s also a team that lost to app state. People are praising our defense (they played well), but even app state held Texas A&M to less points. Perhaps ATM’s offense isn’t really that good?
It’s not. If it wasn’t for that muff punt they probably would’ve had 10 points.

Dude ANM was down 6 players, 4 suspended and 2 thrown out for targeting and we still couldn’t do ****. ANM is not that good, they’ll drop at least 2 out of their next 4.

This talk about their talent is getting on my nerves. The loss had very little to do with A&M’s talent level; they are NOT good right now.

We out-gained and out-played their “elite talent” in every category and facet outside of special teams. We **** near ran the ball at will. Offense went to **** in the redzone and Miami repeatedly shot themselves in the foot. Horrible clock management and laughably conservative decisions as if they were hoping to just keep it close.

I get it, though. On the surface, deferring to their talent level and recruiting takes some of the sting off, but in reality that’s not why Miami lost tonight.

And that same app state had to win by hail mary against Troy today smh. We lost to a really bad A&M team today. Their offense is worst then ours

Advertisement
We didn’t stop them in the red zone or hold them to 3 points on that muffed punt. Our defense were put in a tough spot, but they didn’t deliver there either.
Well yeah, our Linebackers aren’t very good. When an offense gets to our zone I sure as **** know Flag, Smith, Steed won’t stop anyone at the 1 yard line.

“Well yeah, our Linebackers aren’t very good. When an offense gets to our zone I sure as **** know Flag, Smith, Steed won’t stop anyone at the 1 yard line.”

Don’t get me wrong. I think our defense is improved. But we are far from world beaters right now. Im
Optimistic about the season, but there was plenty room for improvement on D as well. We are f*cked if ATM is a bad team.

There was definitely noticeable improvement in tackling this year.

All these trolls come out when we lose and want our program to be a revolving door of coaches and coordinators. Yall really be trying to sabotage the program on some bs. I don't know why they don't clean up this site.
We have one of the worst fanbases in college athletics. They really thought that multiple years of mediocre(at best recruiting), no player development and a horrible culture that lacked accountability, attention to detail and basic intelligence could be fixed in 9 months. There's a reason why Mario is hitting recruiting as hard as he is, he's seen the film, he knows this roster is mediocre at best with a lot of dead weight. Look at a lot of things that happened, Miami doesn't have a receiver on the roster outside of X that can catch on a consistent basis. We play a guy like Stevenson at PR, because the other options are just as mediocre. How do you fix those issues? RECRUITING. You get good receivers in here, you get guys that have the sense to know that trying to catch a bouncing punt is dumb as ****, especially when you have a guy 2 yards away from you. You're better off getting away and dealing with the consequences.

This team went into a tough, hostile atmosphere, against a team that has outrecruited us by a significant factor over the last 5 years, and was in the hunt late and honestly should have won it if it weren't for a lack of execution..

Not an excuse sorry app st probably doesn't have 3 players miami would offer a scholarship to and they beat this team
They also didn't beat themselves, that's what we did. Miami ST gave them a TD with that muff. Miami ST botched two FGs, which is another six points. Think about that. Miami is merely competent on ST, there's a good chance, Miami wins this game with a FG late, or may even be ahead late. That's not even including the WRs not being able to catch, and TVD not being his best self. Let that settle in.

Advertisement
It's not all on him...

3 Million red zone plays for 9 points. So some of it is on him...

Advertisement
Corch Gattis is the Tan Enos as someone else put it. Whenever your OC is praised for using tight ends well in the year 2022, you should know a slow plodding offense is coming. You know **** is bad when we’re happy the guy dials up a flea flicker.

There was talk on our boards about Butch and Mario being bad game day coaches. Mario came out and wasted a TO after half time. Also, didn’t go for it when we were having difficulties making plays. Absolute abortion of a game. Same ol’ Miami.

Broyles winner got us Big 10 Ballin.
Same exact garbage *** red zone Offensive mentality.

When you dont have the most talent, it is the COACHES job to scheme them into making plays. I'm not seeing that with our WR's.

Not having Restrepo was crushing.

Everyone is saying, we dont have the talent, we dont have the talent. BS, that's only true to a point. If we had the 5 best WR's in the world. Then ANY ONE OF US could coach them to wins.

We have enough talent at WR for the coaches to use. Start playing to their strengths and use it.

I'm not saying nothing... the black dan enos...
TVD is not who I thought he was. 3 bad games in a row.

Defense is ok,
#8 had a decent night
#24 is the best safety by far/ spied #6 several times tonight
Our wr's are below average but #15 has it.. Needs to be the feature along with #5
#21 has earned my respect
#80 on offense should start over #85
#60 doesn't look healthy
Jacolby & Arroyo no doubt need a dramatic increase in reps/targets

Advertisement
Back