Corching Clinic

BeachCanes

Sophomore
Corch Gattis is the Tan Enos as someone else put it. Whenever your OC is praised for using tight ends well in the year 2022, you should know a slow plodding offense is coming. You know **** is bad when we’re happy the guy dials up a flea flicker.

There was talk on our boards about Butch and Mario being bad game day coaches. Mario came out and wasted a TO after half time. Also, didn’t go for it when we were having difficulties making plays. Absolute abortion of a game. Same ol’ Miami.

Broyles winner got us Big 10 Ballin.

Advertisement
Hire a Big Ten OC get a Big Ten Offense. The Southern Miss game should of been a warning.
It was a warning for anybody with a pulse. There’s a reason Michigan let gattis walk. If they wanted him, he would still be there

Advertisement
I'm not saying nothing... the black dan enos...
TVD is not who I thought he was. 3 bad games in a row.

Defense is ok,
#8 had a decent night
#24 is the best safety by far/ spied #6 several times tonight
Our wr's are below average but #15 has it.. Needs to be the feature along with #5
#21 has earned my respect
#80 on offense should start over #85
#60 doesn't look healthy

Last edited:
Advertisement
Corch Gattis is the Tan Enos as someone else put it. Whenever your OC is praised for using tight ends well in the year 2022, you should know a slow plodding offense is coming. You know **** is bad when we’re happy the guy dials up a flea flicker.

There was talk on our boards about Butch and Mario being bad game day coaches. Mario came out and wasted a TO after half time. Also, didn’t go for it when we were having difficulties making plays. Absolute abortion of a game. Same ol’ Miami.

Eh we didn't really get out coached. Players made to many mistakes.

I'm not saying Gattis called a perfect game...or even a good one...but he called a good enough game to win.

The execution was just not there. Drops, not finishing out routes hard...and just not making plays. TVD left a lot on the field, too.

We're going to regret this L all season. This should've been our night.

Advertisement
I'm not saying Gattis called a perfect game...or even a good one...but he called a good enough game to win.

The execution was just not there. Drops, not finishing out routes hard...and just not making plays. TVD left a lot on the field, too.

We're going to regret this L all season. This should've been our night.
Too many player mistakes and a lack of talent at certain spots shined through. Not a perfectly called game but as you said, good enough to win. This team and game looks different with good receivers.

Dude ANM was down 6 players, 4 suspended and 2 thrown out for targeting and we still couldn’t do ****. ANM is not that good, they’ll drop at least 2 out of their next 4.
Nah…they are loaded, you just made my point.

Advertisement

All these trolls come out when we lose and want our program to be a revolving door of coaches and coordinators. Yall really be trying to sabotage the program on some bs. I don't know why they don't clean up this site.

Advertisement
Back