Corches who will be fired after this year?

Dollarbill

Recruit
In order I say
1. Brian Kelly, ND
2. Butch Jones, Tennessee
3. Bret Bielma, Arkansas
4. Guz Malzahn, Auburn
5. Dave Doeren, NCSU
6. Kevin Sumlin, aTm

I can't believe the 3 coRches at the top of the list (Kelly, Jones, Bielma) weren't fired after last year. I at least could see the rationale for giving Malzahn, Doeren and Sumlin an extra year.

Advertisement
Muschamp and maybe Freeze too. The SEC has got some serious corching going on. There's Saban and .....

Muschamp and maybe Freeze too. The SEC has got some serious corching going on. There's Saban and .....

Muschamp was a coRch at UF but he'll be given time at USCe because he inherited an unbelievably bad recruiting situation from Spurrier. It's pretty well documented Spurrier was recruiting FCS caliber athletes his last few years at USCe- to the extent he was recruiting at all. Muschamp more or less lucked into the USCe job because tons of people turned the job down once they saw the talent level.

Freeze isn't a coRch.

Advertisement

Muschamp was a coRch at UF but he'll be given time at USCe because he inherited an unbelievably bad recruiting situation from Spurrier. It's pretty well documented Spurrier was recruiting FCS caliber athletes his last few years at USCe- to the extent he was recruiting at all. Muschamp more or less lucked into the USCe job because tons of people turned the job down once they saw the talent level.

Freeze isn't a coRch.

When you "acquire" the talent he has and still lose 7 games and get your doors blown off by Miss St. who lost to a FCS school, uh...that's coRching IMO.

Freeze isn't a coRch.

When you "acquire" the talent he has and still lose 7 games and get your doors blown off by Miss St. who lost to a FCS school, uh...that's coRching IMO.

He was doing well until this year.

With Kelly as his QB, I'm not here to argue, but he went 9-4 & 10-3 prior, hardly setting the world on fire. He's OK, but once the **** hits the fan with the real reason they started signing 5 star kids he'll be exposed even further.

Advertisement
McEltooth, Borch Jones, Brian Kelly are three that come to mind quick. I think Muschump survives one more year.

McEltooth, Borch Jones, Brian Kelly are three that come to mind quick. I think Muschump survives one more year.

Is McEltooth seriously on the hot seat? I actually like how he has an atrocious offense, looks terrible in games, yet somehow finds a way to win the ****** SEC East Division. Because it'll ensure he'll remain employed by UF forever.

Muschamp sucks but he went to a bowl when no one thought they would win 5 games. He has a QB and may get fired in year 4 or 5 instead of year 2.

In order I say
1. Brian Kelly, ND
3. Bret Bielma, Arkansas
4. Guz Malzahn, Auburn
5. Dave Doeren, NCSU
6. Kevin Sumlin, aTm

I can't believe the 3 coRches at the top of the list (Kelly, Jones, Bielma) weren't fired after last year. I at least could see the rationale for giving Malzahn, Doeren and Sumlin an extra year.

#3 [MENTION=4559]hamburgerhipster[/MENTION]

Advertisement
In order I say
1. Brian Kelly, ND
3. Bret Bielma, Arkansas
4. Guz Malzahn, Auburn
5. Dave Doeren, NCSU
6. Kevin Sumlin, aTm

Hamburgerhipster is a moron.

With that being said didn't Miami just hire a coach who got fired from UGA?

In order I say
1. Brian Kelly, ND
3. Bret Bielma, Arkansas
4. Guz Malzahn, Auburn
5. Dave Doeren, NCSU
6. Kevin Sumlin, aTm

Kelly has 9 lives. Don't see him getting the ax unless it's another 4-8 type year.

Butch Jones is gone after this year. He is terrible. Sec hype will put Tenn in pre-season top 10 again, and then he'll be setup to fail again.

NCSU's coach isn't bad. Can they really do better than him?

Advertisement
If Donkeyteef does not have a real QB this year, my sauces say he will be replaced. If the new guy looks like he will develop He gets another year. Gators could finish 6-6.

Forgot Whipple!!!

Last edited:
In order I say
1. Brian Kelly, ND
3. Bret Bielma, Arkansas
4. Guz Malzahn, Auburn
5. Dave Doeren, NCSU
6. Kevin Sumlin, aTm

Hamburgerhipster is a moron.

With that being said didn't Miami just hire a coach who got fired from UGA?

Lulz at comparing Richt to that fat tub of lard.

I wish people would stop talking about going to a bowl as an accomplishment. Losing teams still go to bowls.

Not going to a bowl should get you fired.

Advertisement
Back