CORCH STRONG

DiegoCane

All-ACC
Losing 17-0 to Iowa St. Getting dominated

Texas sporting the 102nd ranked D and 108th ranked Offense.

And some of you want this conservative Corch at Miami, I will never understand it.

Advertisement
To top it off hes 7th in recruiting IN THE STATE OF TEXAS

6 other schools IN TEXAS is out recruiting him LOL

Is clintt hurtts show clause penalty done yet? Smh @ strong and his defenders

Guy is a corch and has always been one. If he came to Miami he would say we got the wrong players and he needs 4 years to fix it. TTU and Baylor are going to blow out Texas.

You dingleberries make excuse after excuse to justify Butch's inadequacies but are completely intolerant over anyone else Botching one here or there. Crazy.

Advertisement
You dingleberries make excuse after excuse to justify Butch's inadequacies but are completely intolerant over anyone else Botching one here or there. Crazy.

I didn't say anything about Butch. This thread is about Conservative Corch Strong.

I never understood the love for Strong. He ******* lost to Mario's FIU team - enough said.

Advertisement
Keeping Larry Scott would be a better option at this point than wasting ANY money on Corch Weak.

I never understood the love for Strong. He ****ing lost to Mario's FIU team - enough said.

Our fan base is notorious for heel diggers that never can admit they're wrong. They won't let go of Strong because he once did BIG THINGS at UL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back