Corbin Gibson ??

His numbers dont suggest that. Stick with his results on the field not rankings. This guy is solid. He's not a safety he'sca future olb

I wasn't saying he wasn't, it was you and the other guy talking about his ranking...I don't even look at rankings or stars.

And yes I agree he is a LB with a chance at TE.

Advertisement
Big athlete, good size. Lacks the twitch that GR has but is a take as an athlete. No explosiveness. He looks like a bigger Derrick Smith, the safety that transferred out earlier before the season. Get him on campus and find the best position for him. After two years working with Feely this kid could be a 230-235 beast. His best position is WLB or TE.

I say WLB because of the amount of spread we face. He has some ball skills and is used to playing in space. Covering backs and spying on athletic, running type spread QBs would be something he should excel at.
All of this. Well said. You get this kid on campus. Period.

Definately not a TE or a need at that position here for us in this class.

He's likely a Striker with a potential growth to OLB depending on development. Looks alot like Derrick Smith who just transferred out.

Advertisement
Big athlete, good size. Lacks the twitch that GR has but is a take as an athlete. No explosiveness. He looks like a bigger Derrick Smith, the safety that transferred out earlier before the season. Get him on campus and find the best position for him. After two years working with Feely this kid could be a 230-235 beast. His best position is WLB or TE.

I say WLB because of the amount of spread we face. He has some ball skills and is used to playing in space. Covering backs and spying on athletic, running type spread QBs would be something he should excel at.

I agree with WLB and TE call...I wouldn't rule out striker, but it may be a lot to ask of a kid with this frame and how it will probably fill out...To do what we ask our strikers to do.

I wasn't saying he wasn't, it was you and the other guy talking about his ranking...I don't even look at rankings or stars.

And yes I agree he is a LB with a chance at TE.

I mentioned he was a 4* but game production is what really matters

I tried to explain in a thread yesterday there will be quite a few recruits like this that just come out of nowhere but there is a certain portion on this board that feels if its not common knowledge and there are no recruiting articles then this "staph" must not be doing " there job" or they " cant recruit" like I said yesterday we will be more than fine.
Jordan Miller....

I mentioned he was a 4* but game production is what really matters

My point was even though he's a 4th star it doesn't seem like he's a hot name in recruiting, and a pretty low 4*...(and again none of this bothers me) Who is still even being mentioned with him?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back