Coral Gables Regional Thread

I've seen this defense play on another level tonight. Barr has made some amazing stops. Isk and Lopez are manning that middle. A lot of you have been way too negative on these guys. This team has it.

Advertisement
Not to detract or anything, but **** ESPN for having this, "Bases Loaded," show nonsense that literally goes to every game but ours and would rather show rain at Tulane-Lehigh and this Texas A&M-California snoozefest.

I've seen this defense play on another level tonight. Barr has made some amazing stops. Isk and Lopez are manning that middle. A lot of you have been way too negative on these guys. This team has it.

With all due respect, we're playing Columbia. We seemed to lose it in every big series. We are going to have to bring it in a big way against Oregon State. Those guys aren't going to walk and hit guys all weekend.

With all due respect, we're playing Columbia. We seemed to lose it in every big series. We are going to have to bring it in a big way against Oregon State. Those guys aren't going to walk and hit guys all weekend.

It's too early to tell who is coming out of that regional.

ive been to a bunch of games lopez is horrible, kid seems scared of the ball

Advertisement

It's too early to tell who is coming out of that regional.

Definitely.

SMFH.

Advertisement
Common Oregon state is no powerhouse this year. We are better than anyone in that regional. Why are people negative around, this is our best team since 2008. We did got lucky we are not playing gayturds in supers, because they will beat us in two out of three at florida. I like the fact florida and Florida state will knock one of those ******** out in the supers. I think iif we throw Suarez against the gates in game one we can win one game against them and it will set tone at Omaha. Gates greater than noles this year.

WTF do you want them to do QOS aka Antwan? You can only beat who they are playing.

We can stop having people show up as baseball fans in May saying "this team has it". Let's beat someone in the top 50 in the postseason before we start planning that dogpile in Omaha.

Advertisement
Antwan is just a miserable person. A little more knowledgeable than Bart Allen bur just as negative. They feel much better if Miami loses than when they win.

I'll wait to get excited when we put up some timely offense and fundamental defense against a good team. This has been Morris 101 for years now...build up expectations against crap and Then melt down when we play someone decent.

Advertisement
Antwan is just a miserable person. A little more knowledgeable than Bart Allen bur just as negative. They feel much better if Miami loses than when they win.

As opposed to you, a person who has been perfectly content with seeing the baseball program turn into Arkansas.

As opposed to you, a person who has been perfectly content with seeing the baseball program turn into Arkansas.

We are a top 8 national seed and one win away from a super regional. Shut the **** up

And if we can avoid the best teams because of the draw, then so be it. I will take it how it comes. We could beat bay high school for the chip in Omaha and I would be just as excited as if we beat an lsu or ucla or UF

Advertisement
Back