Coral Gables Regional Thread

Advertisement
Offense was kind of bad after the first 2 innings but thank god FIUs defense was pathetic that first inning. Very good pitching performance for Suarez.

Advertisement
Dallas baptist goes down. Looks like we may see someone else from that bracket.

Just based on history I wouldn't love to be matched up with Oregon st. But to be honest I don't know a thing about them this year.

Advertisement
Just did some research and Oregon st. is no joke. 7 of 16 ESPN "experts" picked them to advance to the CWS and another article I saw said they should have been a west coast host.

It will be interesting to see what happens in that regional but first things first, let's win ours.

I don't want anything to do with Oregon St. Not saying we can't beat them but this is a big time pitching team with an all American ace who has tons of experience.

Advertisement
So if Dallas Baptist goes down, then the assumption is that UM will host the super regional, yes???

So if Dallas Baptist goes down, then the assumption is that UM will host the super regional, yes???

Isnt that the point of the 8 National Seeds? Regardless of who wins, if Miami is in the super regional then they are the host b/c they are the national seed. Maybe im wrong tho.

Advertisement
FIU up on East Carolina 2-0 in the 9th, 2 seed could go 0-2 and already be out

EDIT: Over, #2 seed ECU out.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back