Coral Gables Regional Thread

Look we are winning by a lot and this thread isnt as active as it was when we were winning

***** it we are killing this team they are showing up, this is the team we wanted no matter how you voice your opinion on here this is the one thing we have all wanted to see

Go canes

Quiet because we are up big and people are enjoying the game itself instead of barely paying attention and just blabbing away about how we are chokers.

i meant werent winning lol

Advertisement
Vcu is the craziest team i have seen in any regional. They have speed everywhere, very solid pitching. Bats nothing to write home about but can fight off strikeouts and force teams to throw 175-225 pitches per game. Very patient bats. We will need our bullpen to pull through and not beat ourselves, because we are way better than them.

Look we are winning by a lot and this thread isnt as active as it was when we were winning

***** it we are killing this team they are showing up, this is the team we wanted no matter how you voice your opinion on here this is the one thing we have all wanted to see

Go canes

Quiet because we are up big and people are enjoying the game itself instead of barely paying attention and just blabbing away about how we are chokers.

i meant werent winning lol

Mind no longer blown.

Advertisement
i didnt know jacob heyward is the brother of jason heyward, i was saying their swing is a little similar buddy just told me they were siblings

Advertisement
Advertisement
Runs allowed by Virginia Commonwealth in their last 16 games:

2 1 2 3 2 0 2 0 3 2 3 2 1 1 2 1

15-1 in that stretch.

Dudes can pitch.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back