Coral Gables Regional - Miami vs. Stony

Advertisement
wow. and THIS kind of horrible killing ourselves play ON OFFENSE is a reason Morris should get ****ted.
base running and defense......aka basic baseball fundamentals......we ****ing lack them

The worst base running I have seen, and it's not a new thing, been a staple of Morris teams for 5 plus years now
absolutely weve been a disaster in the field and on the bases for half a decade now

its ******* pathetic

Advertisement
If they get another run here I'm terrified of our chances.

I don't even get emotional over canes baseball anymore. I don't expect them to ever win another super regional as long as corch morris is leading the team.

OH MY GOD

ANOTHER ******* ERROR.

Sargent had an easy grounder to turn a DP and instead throws it into the outfield over 2B

Advertisement
Advertisement
No way Morris should survive this regional if this is the reality.

No way.

If this is what it takes to get a new coach then I hope the canes lose just as how it was necessary to suck bad enough to get corch randy gone.

I can never hope for the Canes to lose. I know what you are getting at, but I cant bring myself to do it.

I still think we can come back with this new pitcher in.

Advertisement
I can never hope for the Canes to lose. I know what you are getting at, but I cant bring myself to do it.

I still think we can come back with this new pitcher in.

Come back? Seriously?

About as likely as Shalala getting rid of Morris.

No way Morris should survive this regional if this is the reality.

No way.

If this is what it takes to get a new coach then I hope the canes lose just as how it was necessary to suck bad enough to get corch randy gone.

Had attendence not fallen to 2,000 per game, Shannon would still be coach. Losing alone won't do it, or we would have had new coaches in all sports years ago.

I don't know if baseball attendance slipping drastically would even do it (it's not revenue producing, I don't think)

Advertisement
Back