Cooney Promoted

Advertisement
What UM needs is some chicas on retainer for the recruiting department that look like this.
c90894b014057dc6480380521a1bb0f2.jpg

A squad full of chicas like her gonna make all those NYC and mid west corn feed linemen commit to Miami. Cooney's first order of business should be setting this up.

Go Canes
I dunno mane. With chicas like that, ain’t no one would ever make it to an early morning practice.

Will they give us credit for promoting him or will they cry that he has to be President of the school now?
"He shoulda been promoted to Head Coach! This a slap in the face! Call up F$U! Sometimes you gotta show ya hometown what they missin!"

Lol meanwhile Nicky Sabanito & Kirbilly Smart could spit on'em & literally throw hot coffee in their face and they would take it with a smile & still send every 4/5-star kid they know to go play for them.

Listen keyboard tough guy we're not recruiting for the debate club or the case study club we're recruiting football players from the hood and from the cornfields of the Midwest an you know what body types you find in the hood in the cornfields in a Midwest you find thick *** jelinda's, shantel's, rice-n-beans Rebecca's n Brenda's and in the midwest beef m cornfed Becky's n Caroline's.

So you can take you twiggy's an skip rocks on that Tsunami wave my friend.

Go Canes
Lol

Advertisement
Mullen was dirty as **** at Miss St. He plays the game no different than Kirby/Pruitt

In the Ole Miss case, Leo Lewis admitted both OM and MSU dropped bags for him. Of course, the NCAA punished OM and said it wasnt interested in MSU.

Where do you get that info? If Mullen were dirty then he would not have lost Cam Newton to Auburn. Cam was all MSU, bc he knew Mullen at UF, until Auburn paid his dad the 100K+.

Disregard. I didn't see the second paragraph.

Listen keyboard tough guy we're not recruiting for the debate club or the case study club we're recruiting football players from the hood and from the cornfields of the Midwest an you know what body types you find in the hood in the cornfields in a Midwest you find thick *** jelinda's, shantel's, rice-n-beans Rebecca's n Brenda's and in the midwest beef m cornfed Becky's n Caroline's.

So you can take you twiggy's an skip rocks on that Tsunami wave my friend.

Go Canes
Preach.

"He shoulda been promoted to Head Coach! This a slap in the face! Call up F$U! Sometimes you gotta show ya hometown what they missin!"

Lol meanwhile Nicky Sabanito & Kirbilly Smart could spit on'em & literally throw hot coffee in their face and they would take it with a smile & still send every 4/5-star kid they know to go play for them.
Can’t argue with those facts

not good at all.

we needed a west coast connect.

Feels more like a consolation prize by Manny because of KJ Osborn & JT4

Goddamit we missed on Tyrique, Cooney and his brother coached at southridge.
Seriously. You going to blame the man for Tyrique who was bought and paid for long ago....

Advertisement

i hate that we have to cater to people in sfla while all other schools dont.............if we start winning big we can say kick rocks to anyone and fuq how they feel

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back