Cookout ? What's the good News?

Advertisement
I'll be super impressed if FSU has a top 2 class in the ACC after losing 6-7 games this year. Those early commits will start to look around in October/November just before "Respect My Decision" season.

Not to mention certain schools turning up the heat on their 2 biggest recruits....

*whispers to them* " look what they did with Marvin Wilson... 1st round grade to undrafted

Advertisement
Advertisement
TrumpyCanes ***** of the week medal goes to......

@RVACane
1C8C2A8B-2766-4A17-A349-98D945855E02.gif

Normally, a couple kids would say that they are close to committing but have to talk things over with their family. Other than that, the reactions from the kids seem to be about as positive as can be expected. I don’t get too carried away be the positive vibes because they will visit some other schools soon and also come away very happy. That’s the nature of these visits.
This isn't a normal year so throw everything out the window. These kids haven't visited anywhere for over a year of course they are going to commit after visit 1. Yesterday and today was about building face to face relationships and basically an introduction since these kids have really only had phone and zoom chats with the staff. We still have OVs and Paradise Camp this month. Should be a fun month.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1st yr bump for a new coach. Go look at Shannon, Golden, and Richt. It happens.
Never happened to Erickson or Jimmy Johnson...and they had their first year following either a NC or a high national ranking in the previous year under the previous coach.

Never happened to Erickson or Jimmy Johnson...and they had their first year following either a NC or a high national ranking in the previous year under the previous coach.

R u saying both Erickson & Johnson didn’t get star studded players are after their first yr as coach?

I'll be super impressed if FSU has a top 2 class in the ACC after losing 6-7 games this year. Those early commits will start to look around in October/November just before "Respect My Decision" season.
You must really think they are going to have a great season if you think they're only losing 6 or 7 this season.

Advertisement
Back