Cookout ? What's the good News?

Advertisement
tenor.gif

Advertisement
Funny FSU has absolutely sucked these last two years, and they are on a path to have the number 1 recruiting class in the ACC : Now we blown out FSU the last couple of years, and we are sucking wind : Go figure

Advertisement
Funny FSU has absolutely sucked these last two years, and they are on a path to have the number 1 recruiting class in the ACC : Now we blown out FSU the last couple of years, and we are sucking wind : Go figure

Remember when we had the top classes early and then lost everybody? That'll be the Semenholes this year. Their class will NOT stick!

Yeah but we have a season to play. And so do they. We bring back a lot of guys and their rosters blows. Doubt they’ll hold on to many of those guys once they start getting blown out by the likes of Wake Forest.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mark Wahlberg Chill GIF

People acting like we should have got 15 commits last night.
Normally, a couple kids would say that they are close to committing but have to talk things over with their family. Other than that, the reactions from the kids seem to be about as positive as can be expected. I don’t get too carried away by the positive vibes because they will visit some other schools soon and also come away very happy. That’s the nature of these visits.

Last edited:

I'll be super impressed if FSU has a top 2 class in the ACC after losing 6-7 games this year. Those early commits will start to look around in October/November just before "Respect My Decision" season.

Advertisement
Back