Cook & Yearby photoshops

122.jpg

88.gif

Advertisement
I'm too lazy to do the research, but I wouldn't be surprised if Frank Gore scored more TDs in the NFL than all of FSU's backs combined.

Booker, Washington, and Jones have 26 career rushing TDs. Add in Warrick Dunn's 49 and you have 75. Frank Gore has 59 rushing TDs.

I find it hard to believe he meant any FSU RB to every play in the league, and since Warrick Dunn hasn't laced em up in years. I'd be willing to bet that he wasn't including the backs who have retired. I took it to mean he has more rushing TDs than any other active FSU RB.

Which is why I added up the 3 people were talking about separately from Dunn.

Advertisement

Looks like a "Make-a-Wish" Foundation ad...

DO NOT WANT... to send

Lulz dont ****ing send it then. I think it looks sweet but **** do I care.

Just playin bro...
I support all attempts at photoshop because I suck at it. Besides, unless you can explain exactly what you would do better and how you're not allowed to criticize something. At least that's what I was told in another thread.

I changed the original up, added some stuff and changed it to family and tradition.

My shopping skills suck, but that is why I like them, the ****iness is the funny part.

Advertisement
I changed the original up, added some stuff and changed it to family and tradition.

My shopping skills suck, but that is why I like them, the ****iness is the funny part.

Yo that's the original right there....

125.jpg

I took darrelle revis's head and replaced it with cook's. I turned the jersey orange and changed it to #4.

Because I can.

Y'all think that's easy though I'd like to see you try. I don't give any ***** about this project. Ain't gonna do a **** thing to get Cook to sign here anyway.

Yo that's the original right there....

125.jpg

I took darrelle revis's head and replaced it with cook's. I turned the jersey orange and changed it to #4.

Because I can.

Y'all think that's easy though I'd like to see you try. I don't give any ***** about this project. Ain't gonna do a **** thing to get Cook to sign here anyway.

Come on, now. It's only Photoshop. Anyone could do it.

127.jpg

Advertisement
This thread is pointless lol FSU hasn't had a RB drafted in a while but as much as I hate to admit it the next RB drafted from FSU was right out of Miami Central in our own backyard ( D. Freeman) Shannon really ****ed up not Recruiting him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
When I get home this is now the "Ridiculous Dalvin Cook Shop Thread"

The worse, the better

Advertisement
Back