Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Here are some edits people have sent to me

117.jpg
118.jpg
119.jpg

Advertisement
that running back U one with yearb man just thinking about that **** being in a hurricane uniform gives me goosebumps

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm too lazy to do the research, but I wouldn't be surprised if Frank Gore scored more TDs in the NFL than all of FSU's backs combined.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm too lazy to do the research, but I wouldn't be surprised if Frank Gore scored more TDs in the NFL than all of FSU's backs combined.

Booker, Washington, and Jones have 26 career rushing TDs. Add in Warrick Dunn's 49 and you have 75. Frank Gore has 59 rushing TDs.

someone's gotta photoshop the Central 4 horsemen - Najeh, Willis, Joe, Dalvin

Booker, Washington, and Jones have 26 career rushing TDs. Add in Warrick Dunn's 49 and you have 75. Frank Gore has 59 rushing TDs.

I find it hard to believe he meant any FSU RB to every play in the league, and since Warrick Dunn hasn't laced em up in years. I'd be willing to bet that he wasn't including the backs who have retired. I took it to mean he has more rushing TDs than any other active FSU RB.

Advertisement
Back