Cook says his visit was a 9 out of 10.

-Thinks we(he said they) are getting Dixon
- Stacy Coley was his host
- Enjoyed his time with Coley. He showed him how he would use him, Yearby and Duke at the same time.
-Sat with him for 2 hours and talked about how they were going to use him.
-Golden said “He says there are places that want you, but it is different when they need you,” Cook said. “He said they need me down there.”
-Brewster visiting him today, Texas Tuesday, Jimbo Wednesday, and Muschump thursday
-“Miami says they are going to come every day,” Cook said. “That is kind of good. I just get to spend more time with them. They come over brief to check up on me and see how I am doing.”
-UF says their offense will revolve around him.
-. “I am a Gator right now. That is my heart right now. Florida State and Miami are tied for second right now.”With that being said, FSU and Miami are
coming strong.
-“Florida State and Miami are coming the hardest,”
-announcing at UA game

That's all you need to read.

Kid is going to Free Shoes

he always says "THEY" when referring to fsu also.

Advertisement
-Thinks we(he said they) are getting Dixon
- Stacy Coley was his host
- Enjoyed his time with Coley. He showed him how he would use him, Yearby and Duke at the same time.
-Sat with him for 2 hours and talked about how they were going to use him.
-Golden said “He says there are places that want you, but it is different when they need you,” Cook said. “He said they need me down there.”
-Brewster visiting him today, Texas Tuesday, Jimbo Wednesday, and Muschump thursday
-“Miami says they are going to come every day,” Cook said. “That is kind of good. I just get to spend more time with them. They come over brief to check up on me and see how I am doing.”
-UF says their offense will revolve around him.
-. “I am a Gator right now. That is my heart right now. Florida State and Miami are tied for second right now.”With that being said, FSU and Miami are
coming strong.
-“Florida State and Miami are coming the hardest,”
-announcing at UA game

That's all you need to read.

Kid is going to Free Shoes

LOL at parsing the words of 18 year old kids. I am sure cook doesn't have a publicist editing his statements.

I'm sorry to say it but I think we miss on Cook. I would love to have him though. Just seems like its hard for us to get the true elite talent. I believe something is going on. Trust me if his grandmother is saying he's going to Fsu he probably is but ****.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I'm sorry to say it but I think we miss on Cook. I would love to have him though. Just seems like its hard for us to get the true elite talent. I believe something is going on. Trust me if his grandmother is saying he's going to Fsu he probably is but ****.

What in the actual **** do you consider...

Al-Quadin Muhammad
Duke Johnson
Tracy Howard
Artie Burns
Deon Bush
Chad Thomas
Joseph Yearby
Brad Kaaya
Travonte Valentine
Stacy Coley
Derrick Griffin (should he qualify)

Where do those guys fall on the "elite talent" scale?

The grass is not always greener. Sick and tired of everybody marginalizing the phenomenal talents that actually wish to attend Miami in favor of dudes that wish to go to hated rivals. How y'all ask the kids in south florida to be loyal to the program when the fans ain't even loyal to the guys who are actually there?

I don't understand.

This right here!
T

**** how thick are you? Nobody's saying Coley isn't elite. We're saying we're not getting ENOUGH kids that are elite and that's why FSU is playing in the national title game and we're playing in the WhoGivesA**** bowl against a basketball school.

Reading is ****ing fundamental

Only thing that matters is recruiting better than your competition. Yeah we got Coley but you don't think FSU got some ballers too?

Everybody's happy at this class, but FSU class is ranked higher and it looks like they're going to close better than us again.

Golden is not doing enough.

Gentlemen, FSU always out recruited us--with the exception of DT and QB. Our players out worked theirs and our coaches out coached theirs and we beat them. We stopped getting better DTs and QBs and they got better coaches. They still out recruit us, but now they beat us. If we hold the 2014 class, we might have better QBs and DTs in two years. Then we see if our coaches are worth a crap.

Advertisement

**** how thick are you? Nobody's saying Coley isn't elite. We're saying we're not getting ENOUGH kids that are elite and that's why FSU is playing in the national title game and we're playing in the WhoGivesA**** bowl against a basketball school.

Reading is ****ing fundamental

Only thing that matters is recruiting better than your competition. Yeah we got Coley but you don't think FSU got some ballers too?

Everybody's happy at this class, but FSU class is ranked higher and it looks like they're going to close better than us again.

Golden is not doing enough.

Our competition is more than just FSU. We don't play FSU every week.

Our class is consensus top 10, most services have us top 5. That's pretty **** good to me.

247 composite has us ranked lower than FSU because they still haven't put Jackson back on the board for us. Before he was taken off, we were ahead.

ESPN has us ranked ahead.

Rivals has us lower (by only 1 spot btw), but even if you accept that, you have to see that at the very least the classes are close. Also, you'd expect FSU to close better when they're beating everyone by 14+ points and en route to a MNC. The fact that we're close to them should give you hope.

But it won't, because you're a hopeless troll.

Nine out of ten? Disappointing. I wonder why he felt the busing wasn't an awesome 10

God this is just so ******* suspenseful. If we do land Cook, the floodgates are going to be opening the hardest in the history of life.

Advertisement
Am not buying the "Gator" thing at all. And this is where you will see the "tell" if this was Shady. Notice how FSU is just tucked away there, floating along right next to us behind UF. Despite all the rumors, heat, smoke, about FSU, he doesnt really say much about them, doesnt go overboard. Its all polite, nice stuff. Its almost like the LEAST excited of the 3 places he's currenlty considering. All this "my heart is with UF", and if he then turns around and signs with FSU, IMO will be pretty indicative. By now, he should be talking up FSU or Miami, if he's going to commit to one of those places, OR he has a desire to troll UF for some reason. If he sticks with UF, then I will be surprised, but at least it would look more legit. All the hype over Miami, and then his insistence of how committed to UF he is, and that its his heart and all that, if he then turns around and picks FSU, IMO it looks pretty shady.

Scratches head.....so it only looks shady if he picks FSU. Them playing lights out football and playing for a National title has nothing to do with his possible decision? Or the fact that FSU does not have any elite runningback. Making him the man the day he steps on campus

By elite I mean players like Matt Thomas, Jaynard Bostwick, Kieth Bryant, Alex Collins, Amari Cooper these are players we missed on and don't even fix ur mouth to say these 5 wouldn't make a difference

Yes, and Alabama, FSU, etc. lost out on elite players like Coley, Duke, Howard, AQM, etc. Every team misses out on elite players. It's pretty stupid to even pretend anyone would say having all of them wouldn't make a difference. Of course it would, but NO team does get every one, and never has.

LoL

We currently have the #3 ranked class per ESPN. Not seeing how that's funny, or a bad thing.

Bama and FSU replace elite players they lose with other elite players not Danny Dillards and Jawad Blue

What Danny Dillards and Jawand Blues are in this upcoming class? Again, we have a higher-ranked class than FSU does. You seem to have forgotten that Golden is rebuilding this team from scratch. By the time Randy was done with it there was nothing more than a name. He's been competing against teams that had more wins, and that didn't have an NCAA investigation and lack of bowl games hanging over them. Yet again, since you don't seem to get it....we have a higher ranked recruiting class than FSU right now. Guess that's not good enough recruiting for you though.

"Just seems like its hard for us to get the true elite talent. "??? Really?

Yes, it would suck to not get Cook. But it's ridiculous to say we don't get true elite talent. We got the best WR in the state and possibly one of the best in the past decade last year in Coley. This year our recruiting has been outstanding, and we have one of the best recruiting classes in the nation, including elite talent. It seems that "elite" for many fans equals "whatever top players we don't get".
By elite I mean players like Matt Thomas, Jaynard Bostwick, Kieth Bryant, Alex Collins, Amari Cooper these are players we missed on and don't even fix ur mouth to say these 5 wouldn't make a difference

Yes, and Alabama, FSU, etc. lost out on elite players like Coley, Duke, Howard, AQM, etc. Every team misses out on elite players. It's pretty stupid to even pretend anyone would say having all of them wouldn't make a difference. Of course it would, but NO team does get every one, and never has.

They didn't "miss out" on anybody because Coley, Duke, Howard are from MIAMI, we're the home team, we're SUPPOSED get these kids

There are more home team kids in this area than any team can take. Plus there are always kids that want to go out of town for school.

LoL

We currently have the #3 ranked class per ESPN. Not seeing how that's funny, or a bad thing.

Bama and FSU replace elite players they lose with other elite players not Danny Dillards and Jawad Blue

What elite players are we losing? Stephen Morris for Brad Kaaya? Shayon Green for Chad Thomas? Eduardo Clements for Joe Yearby? Curtis Porter for Travonte Valentine?

Advertisement
Word is we've parked an escalade across the street from his house with a Al Golden mannequin in the drivers seat

Advertisement
Read somewhere Jimbo was supposed to go in home yesterday and Willie Muffcramp tonight.

image-jpg.3085

Nice FSU shirt Dalvin.

40.png

Advertisement
Back