Cook says his visit was a 9 out of 10.

I'm sorry to say it but I think we miss on Cook. I would love to have him though. Just seems like its hard for us to get the true elite talent. I believe something is going on. Trust me if his grandmother is saying he's going to Fsu he probably is but ****.

"Just seems like its hard for us to get the true elite talent. "??? Really?

Yes, it would suck to not get Cook. But it's ridiculous to say we don't get true elite talent. We got the best WR in the state and possibly one of the best in the past decade last year in Coley. This year our recruiting has been outstanding, and we have one of the best recruiting classes in the nation, including elite talent. It seems that "elite" for many fans equals "whatever top players we don't get".
By elite I mean players like Matt Thomas, Jaynard Bostwick, Kieth Bryant, Alex Collins, Amari Cooper these are players we missed on and don't even fix ur mouth to say these 5 wouldn't make a difference

Advertisement
I'm sorry to say it but I think we miss on Cook. I would love to have him though. Just seems like its hard for us to get the true elite talent. I believe something is going on. Trust me if his grandmother is saying he's going to Fsu he probably is but ****.

What in the actual **** do you consider...

Al-Quadin Muhammad
Duke Johnson
Tracy Howard
Artie Burns
Deon Bush
Chad Thomas
Joseph Yearby
Brad Kaaya
Travonte Valentine
Stacy Coley
Derrick Griffin (should he qualify)

Where do those guys fall on the "elite talent" scale?

The grass is not always greener. Sick and tired of everybody marginalizing the phenomenal talents that actually wish to attend Miami in favor of dudes that wish to go to hated rivals. How y'all ask the kids in south florida to be loyal to the program when the fans ain't even loyal to the guys who are actually there?

I don't understand.

We need those guys and we need the ones that are getting away if we are going to take the next step and beat FSU regularly.
Those guys are good but we miss on guys like Matt Thomas, Alex Collins, Amari Coopee , Sammy Watkins, Kieth Bryant, Jaynard Bostwick I mean WTF DT was a big need and they left could have been here together

-Thinks we(he said they) are getting Dixon
- Stacy Coley was his host
- Enjoyed his time with Coley. He showed him how he would use him, Yearby and Duke at the same time.
-Sat with him for 2 hours and talked about how they were going to use him.
-Golden said “He says there are places that want you, but it is different when they need you,” Cook said. “He said they need me down there.”
-Brewster visiting him today, Texas Tuesday, Jimbo Wednesday, and Muschump thursday
-“Miami says they are going to come every day,” Cook said. “That is kind of good. I just get to spend more time with them. They come over brief to check up on me and see how I am doing.”
-UF says their offense will revolve around him.
-. “I am a Gator right now. That is my heart right now. Florida State and Miami are tied for second right now.”With that being said, FSU and Miami are
coming strong.
-“Florida State and Miami are coming the hardest,”
-announcing at UA game

That's all you need to read.

Kid is going to Free Shoes

Yes, it would suck to not get Cook. But it's ridiculous to say we don't get true elite talent. We got the best WR in the state and possibly one of the best in the past decade last year in Coley. This year our recruiting has been outstanding, and we have one of the best recruiting classes in the nation, including elite talent. It seems that "elite" for many fans equals "whatever top players we don't get".
By elite I mean players like Matt Thomas, Jaynard Bostwick, Kieth Bryant, Alex Collins, Amari Cooper these are players we missed on and don't even fix ur mouth to say these 5 wouldn't make a difference

Yes, and Alabama, FSU, etc. lost out on elite players like Coley, Duke, Howard, AQM, etc. Every team misses out on elite players. It's pretty stupid to even pretend anyone would say having all of them wouldn't make a difference. Of course it would, but NO team does get every one, and never has.

Advertisement

Yes, and Alabama, FSU, etc. lost out on elite players like Coley, Duke, Howard, AQM, etc. Every team misses out on elite players. It's pretty stupid to even pretend anyone would say having all of them wouldn't make a difference. Of course it would, but NO team does get every one, and never has.

LoL

LoL

We currently have the #3 ranked class per ESPN. Not seeing how that's funny, or a bad thing.

What in the actual **** do you consider...

Al-Quadin Muhammad
Duke Johnson
Tracy Howard
Artie Burns
Deon Bush
Chad Thomas
Joseph Yearby
Brad Kaaya
Travonte Valentine
Stacy Coley
Derrick Griffin (should he qualify)

Where do those guys fall on the "elite talent" scale?

The grass is not always greener. Sick and tired of everybody marginalizing the phenomenal talents that actually wish to attend Miami in favor of dudes that wish to go to hated rivals. How y'all ask the kids in south florida to be loyal to the program when the fans ain't even loyal to the guys who are actually there?

I don't understand.

This

LoL

We currently have the #3 ranked class per ESPN. Not seeing how that's funny, or a bad thing.

Bama and FSU replace elite players they lose with other elite players not Danny Dillards and Jawad Blue

Advertisement

Yea I mean how are we missing on Elite SFL talent like 5 star McDermott, 5 star Chad Thomas, 5 star Joe Yearby, 4 star Moten, Top 100 4 star Trevor Darling, high 4 star Valentine, 4 star Nigel Bethel, 4 star Brandon Powell. Other than that gee we missed on elite SFL talent smh. GTFOH with that

This is why Coach Coley is worth every penny they pay him, i don't care how he is a coach, he is a great recruiter. He keeps a lot of local kids home. Not going to get them all, but he will surely continue to get his fair share. Yearby was a Nole until Coley came here. Hope he never leaves.

They didn't "miss out" on anybody because Coley, Duke, Howard are from MIAMI, we're the home team, we're SUPPOSED get these kids

So basically, you stop calling someone elite when they commit to Miami right?

How the **** is ***** more "elite" than any of the players I mentioned. How is Bostwick "elite" but Jelani Hamilton not be "elite" when he came out.

Maroons gonna maroon

Obvious Troll gonna Obviously Troll

So basically, you stop calling someone elite when they commit to Miami right?

How the **** is ***** more "elite" than any of the players I mentioned. How is Bostwick "elite" but Jelani Hamilton not be "elite" when he came out.

Maroons gonna maroon

Obvious Troll gonna Obviously Troll

**** how thick are you? Nobody's saying Coley isn't elite. We're saying we're not getting ENOUGH kids that are elite and that's why FSU is playing in the national title game and we're playing in the WhoGivesA**** bowl against a basketball school.

Advertisement

**** how thick are you? Nobody's saying Coley isn't elite. We're saying we're not getting ENOUGH kids that are elite and that's why FSU is playing in the national title game and we're playing in the WhoGivesA**** bowl against a basketball school.

Reading is ******* fundamental

Reading is ****ing fundamental

Only thing that matters is recruiting better than your competition. Yeah we got Coley but you don't think FSU got some ballers too?

Everybody's happy at this class, but FSU class is ranked higher and it looks like they're going to close better than us again.

Golden is not doing enough.

Advertisement
Only thing that matters is recruiting better than your competition. Yeah we got Coley but you don't think FSU got some ballers too?

Everybody's happy at this class, but FSU class is ranked higher and it looks like they're going to close better than us again.

Nah brah, don't move the goal posts. I'm addressing what the original meathead said and you decided to rip on me because you failed comprehension.

If what you are saying right now, is what was said from the door, then we aren't even having this discussion, because I don't care to delve into that.

But that's not what was said. The quote was "TRUE elite talent" and whatever the **** that means. It was wronger than wrong and dumber than dumb. Simple as that.

Nah brah, don't move the goal posts. I'm addressing what the original meathead said and you decided to rip on me because you failed comprehension.

If what you are saying right now, is what was said from the door, then we aren't even having this discussion, because I don't care to delve into that.

But that's not what was said. The quote was "TRUE elite talent" and whatever the **** that means. It was wronger than wrong and dumber than dumb. Simple as that.

lol

Ra ra we got Coley and AQM.... FSU got someone just as good as Coley, just as good as AQM, and a few more on top of that.

You can be happy with 9 win seasons, I'm not. I consider it a slump. I know what needs to happen to break out of that slump - we need to recruit better period end of story.

HTML:

lol

Ra ra we got Coley and AQM.... FSU got someone just as good as Coley, just as good as AQM, and a few more on top of that.

You can be happy with 9 win seasons, I'm not. I consider it a slump. I know what needs to happen to break out of that slump - we need to recruit better period end of story.

Please enlighten us who FSU got that is as good as Coley...

Advertisement
Back