Cook OV to Miami on the 6th

Advertisement
384.gif

Al isnt gonna negative recruit against FSU. Its been said by people in the know that he has alot of respect for Jimbo for being one of the only rival coaches who didnt negative recruit against UM during the "Shapiro" fiasco. Plus DC looks like the type of kid that would get turned off by that. He isnt here to play kid games. He wants you to give him the real. No dog and pony ****.

my friend who coached kids that were recruiting by almost everyone said fsu never neg recruited us. Florida did it non-stop and so did alot of sec schools.

Advertisement
DG is and always will be the best. However; if you were a GDI non-athlete like me, ZTA and ADPi were the best combination of looks and availability, by and large. ZTA was also the craziest, by far, which is really saying something.

DG is and always will be the best. However; if you were a GDI non-athlete like me, ZTA and ADPi were the best combination of looks and availability, by and large. ZTA was also the craziest, by far, which is really saying something.

What is a GDI non-athlete?

Advertisement
Sooooooooo..Nowadays around campus, if your not in a frat or an athlete you get the bottom of the barrel chicks? LOL. Dang, I am gettin old.

Anyway, back on subject, Let DCook "pull a Herbstreit" on every female sorority on UMs campus for all I care..JUST GET HIM HERE!

most of us agreed weeks ago the kid looks like a weirdo. honestly, though a fake allegation is a horrible thing if its not true

Yeah, it is, if it's not true. I have a feeling that it might be true. What has the girl got to gain? Money? Fame? Nothing. Her life has been made ****, she's left school apparently, living out of state. Nobody wants to be on the wrong side of a possible national championship and Heisman winner, especially in a crazed football town like Tallahassee. It probably took a lot of guts for her to even report it and I see no reason for her to make it up. It sometimes happens, but it seems unlikely in this case.

So, fraternities and sororities are big again? They started to die in the early '70's, after I got out of school. The hippies and counterculture (which everybody was adopting by the early '70's) wanted nothing to do with them, except maybe a few conservative, traditional types. Even they got into drugs. Everybody was growing their hair long, wearing beads and bell bottoms and smoking grass.

Advertisement
So, fraternities and sororities are big again? They started to die in the early '70's, after I got out of school. The hippies and counterculture (which everybody was adopting by the early '70's) wanted nothing to do with them, except maybe a few conservative, traditional types. Even they got into drugs. Everybody was growing their hair long, wearing beads and bell bottoms and smoking grass.

Now frats are the ones with the best drugs

/at least mine was

Lol.

Now frats are the ones with the best drugs

/at least mine was

Maybe yours is the exception but.....
15.gif

Advertisement
Sooooooooo..Nowadays around campus, if your not in a frat or an athlete you get the bottom of the barrel chicks? LOL. Dang, I am gettin old.

Anyway, back on subject, Let DCook "pull a Herbstreit" on every female sorority on UMs campus for all I care..JUST GET HIM HERE!

Lol if you're rich and good looking you get any girl you want. Join a frat for the fraternity, not the girls. Being in a frat won't get you **** by itself.

Lol if you're rich and good looking you get any girl you want. Join a frat for the fraternity, not the girls. Being in a frat won't get you **** by itself.

If you are just rich you can get girls any where.

Advertisement
Back