Cook or Gresham & Knox

Hstokes1447

Junior
I know Cook is a amazing talent, but I will gladley trade a chance to land him if that means we land the TX boys. Gresham is the #1 overall offensive lineman in this class IMO and adding him to what we already have at OL will be unreal. I don't think this staff will have the room to take 3 RB's & I think Knox will help us land Gresham.

Advertisement
Cook if if if he wanted to be here would be a take if if if we had three already. We would find the room.

I know Cook is a amazing talent, but I will gladley trade a chance to land him if that means we land the TX boys. Gresham is the #1 overall offensive lineman in this class IMO and adding him to what we already have at OL will be unreal. I don't think this staff will have the room to take 3 RB's & I think Knox will help us land Gresham.

Take the Texas 2 and Tyler Cook from Cali, that way UM is still working with a Cook. Granted a different Cook but one that definitely fills a role on the defensive side.

Go Canes!

The staff will not deny cook a chance to commit ver. I would love to land these texas kids also. Gresham is #1 FB not OL. Kno is the OL

Advertisement
Want Knox and Gresham 2 reasons KNox is an absolute stud and gresham will add a power back that we need nothing against cook would love to have but with this ? that was asked i would take 2 over 1

Whole lot of fail in this thread. Would def take cook. Our oline class is already A+ not to mention we are still in it for multiple 4* kids. Greshem is a bigger back, probably a FB or situational RB. Cook would give us a stud 1-2 punch with Yearby after Duke leaves. Give me Cook all the way

Whole lot of fail in this thread. Would def take cook. Our oline class is already A+ not to mention we are still in it for multiple 4* kids. Greshem is a bigger back, probably a FB or situational RB. Cook would give us a stud 1-2 punch with Yearby after Duke leaves. Give me Cook all the way

With Knox on the oline we already got, even a 2* RB could look like Cook...

RBs are as good as their oline, give me Knox and Greshman.

Advertisement
Knox and McDermott in the two-deep the day they set foot on campus. Two best OL in this class! Gresham is that much better with those two big uglies paving the way. Cook would be the icing on the cake but the OL/FB combo is the logical choice.

Would only not take Cook if we landed Sony as well, which, as of now, is not happening.

Knox and gresham. No sour grapes but Knox looks special and you take special O line over special RB all day everyday. Imo

Advertisement
Let's not sleep on Gresh either. Kid's a good back, obviously not Cook, but he runs with intensity. I'm kinda sold into the thunder and lighting with him and Yearby. So I'd have to say Gresham and Knox!

Advertisement
Talking to a teacher who has Cook, Yearby and the monstor from that school she says that all 3 will be at UM next year. Cook is just enjoying the process but told her he cant wait for her to be able to go watch the games next year also. She did show me pictures of them on the last day this year together in her class.

Advertisement
Back