Cook - not guilty

Advertisement
Who cares? I for one I'm glad he got a second chance. We all make mistakes in life. I hope he's learned a valuable lesson in life and becomes a better person. I hate FSU, but I wish Cook well.

It all depends. Did he do it and get away with it because there was no evidence? If so what did he learn, that a high profile athlete can get away with stuff? Did he do it and learn that he needs to grow up and next time he might not be so lucky? If so then maybe he learns something, hopefully. I am all about second chances depending on the first offense and it's severity. There was someone on here who posted they saw the whole thing and Cook was def involved. Either way whatever. Hopefully he learned something from it and can grow up.

It all depends. I am all about second chances depending on the first offense and it's severity.

"the first offense and it's severity" that's a no no. it's = it is. Think: ...the offender and his offense's severity ...similar to the offense and its severity
it's severity is NOT possessive, thus there can not and must not be any "it's". It shall be written only as its, as in: the first offense and its severity. I know this is a message board, but your employer or prospective employer may toss your resume in the bin after flagging you for syntax that sucks.

human possessive = his
noun/thing/animal possessive = its

Advertisement
Back