Cook - not guilty

Advertisement
Real shocker there. FSU football player skates in Tally. Seen this movie before. He won't even have to run the steps.

The moment that police report went public this case was a slam dunk. They never had anything legit on him as far as evidence, the girls were ****faced, everyone in town was ready to testify on his behalf. irregar'dless of your position on wether it is likely he was guilty/not guilty, this didn't stand a chance.

Advertisement
The moment that police report went public this case was a slam dunk. They never had anything legit on him as far as evidence, the girls were ****faced, everyone in town was ready to testify on his behalf. irregar'dless of your position on wether it is likely he was guilty/not guilty, this didn't stand a chance.

Another entitled athlete, I guess now he doesn't have to worry about buying her or missing anytime on the field.

Easy to explain...

State attorney needed to look tough on violence against women, while needing to ensure F$U got their star RB back just in time. Win/win for everyone xcept the chick. Victim screwed again in the Trailer...no pun intended.

UM

Advertisement
This is not unexpected. Practices like this have been going on for a while. **** Jimmy Johnson said it back in the early 90s. You slap a superstar on the wrist (Cook) and you cut a nobody (D. Johnson). Same situation handled 2 different ways. From the looks of it, they protected their up and coming superstar and cut ties with the unknown.

This is not unexpected. Practices like this have been going on for a while. **** Jimmy Johnson said it back in the early 90s. You slap a superstar on the wrist (Cook) and you cut a nobody (D. Johnson). Same situation handled 2 different ways. From the looks of it, they protected their up and coming superstar and cut ties with the unknown.

They only cut the other kid because of video evidence. No video and he stays on the team.

Last edited:
Advertisement
most important player on there team right now, without him they wont be able to rin it.thanks also to Cook because with him Al keeps his job beating fsu last year, thanks cook

Who cares? I for one I'm glad he got a second chance. We all make mistakes in life. I hope he's learned a valuable lesson in life and becomes a better person. I hate FSU, but I wish Cook well.

Advertisement
Hitting a woman and getting to play football helped me in life... signed, Lawrence Phillips
Who cares? I for one I'm glad he got a second chance. We all make mistakes in life. I hope he's learned a valuable lesson in life and becomes a better person. I hate FSU, but I wish Cook well.

I don't think it's so much a second chance. They were saying he was wrongly accused. The accuser claimed after he hit her she asked him to walk her to the car. She admitted that she couldn't identify who hit her until a few days later. It was a bizarre case. We all know that superstars get off but we also know that they are targeted as well.

I don't think it's so much a second chance. They were saying he was wrongly accused. The accuser claimed after he hit her she asked him to walk her to the car. She admitted that she couldn't identify who hit her until a few days later. It was a bizarre case. We all know that superstars get off but we also know that they are targeted as well.

you're misquoting a bit. she reported it soon after the incident but was only able to identify rudolph who she acknowledged was not the one who hit her. she later identified him looking through social media and then later after a lineup. what did she have to gain from claiming cook hit her? does he have millions we don't know about? i laugh at people referring to amateur athletes as being targeted especially at a school like FSU where your social life will be ruined and for no pay off. and before you go and mention the civil suit with winston that probably would have been completely avoided had he been indicted.

Advertisement
Back