Cook article

That he has a "high" top 3 of Clemson, UM and UF. Also, that he grew up loving UM and will always be looking at us so he can see himself going to any of the 3 scools

sounds like he is taking his time to make his final decision...mayb he's keeping his eye on where Sony ends up. if Sony and yearby bouth pick theU its hard to imagine 3 top 5 RB's all picking 1 school. unless we take cook as an athlete, i heard he is a beast at safety too. has he stated publically which side of the ball he prefers?

Advertisement
That he has a "high" top 3 of Clemson, UM and UF. Also, that he grew up loving UM and will always be looking at us so he can see himself going to any of the 3 scools

sounds like he is taking his time to make his final decision...mayb he's keeping his eye on where Sony ends up. if Sony and yearby bouth pick theU its hard to imagine 3 top 5 RB's all picking 1 school. unless we take cook as an athlete, i heard he is a beast at safety too. has he stated publically which side of the ball he prefers?

All he talks about is playing rb

Patrick Peterson 2.0

i dont think he'll command as much money as PJ did since PJ was a once in a decade CB

RBs are a dime a dozen but Cook has elite talent.

also, PJ didnt commit to a bunch of different schools. he was committed to us for almost a year iirc then L$U came outa da woodworks

Patrick Peterson 2.0

i dont think he'll command as much money as PJ did since PJ was a once in a decade CB

RBs are a dime a dozen but Cook has elite talent.

also, PJ didnt commit to a bunch of different schools. he was committed to us for almost a year iirc then L$U came outa da woodworks

PJ committed real early but then made a very public show of how much he loved USC, FSU, Texas A&M, and finally LSU, before he finally decommitted. It was Keef on steroids.

yeah I remember that. it was very late in teh game. I'm pretty sure that PJs estranged dad showed up outa da woodworks and started shopping him a la "He Got Game"

would be real cool to get the real deal story there with all the details

Advertisement
yeah I remember that. it was very late in teh game. I'm pretty sure that PJs estranged dad showed up outa da woodworks and started shopping him a la "He Got Game"

would be real cool to get the real deal story there with all the details
A great 30 for 30 would be that if 1 day players were able to "legally" get paid if the former players will tell the secrets of their recruitment

This is going to be the GOAT troll year.

no way can this year beat last year
112.jpg

Advertisement
Patrick Peterson named a new leader every other week but remained commited

Ole boy was good, real good

so is cook no longer shopping himself now that miami is back in the picture?

No, i think hes been shopped the whole time. I dont think he'll end up at Miami since we cant afford him and cant afford the risk with the NCAA all up our asses

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back