2023 Connor Lew: COMMITS! (Flips to Auburn 12/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
C76B132F-B422-46B9-B6B7-99944F72881A.gif

Kid always wanted to go to a small college town look at his final schools. Miami was the outlier. He got what he wanted in auburn to go live on the farm where he fits in better. Not shocked by this one iota.

Advertisement
Sucks to see he looks like a **** good Center. But this is not like the other BS flips we’ve been spurned on. The kid clearly wants the aviation program that Auburn can offer and made a very tough decision. I would go look at that Stanford C in the portal now.

Have we lost more decommits flipping or gained more to us this past month? The QB and him , we flipped a DT from UNC. Is it 2 to 1 now or am I missing some players.

Advertisement
Have we lost more decommits flipping or gained more to us this past month? The QB and him , we flipped a DT from UNC. Is it 2 to 1 now or am I missing some players.
OU flip, Michigan flip. 3 to 2.

Actually OU was like 6 weeks ago so yeah, last month it’s 2 v 2.

Advertisement
Hopefully he at least called the coaches directly and told them. End of the day these are still teenagers making decisions so they'll never make sense to everybody.

Was waiting for this since he visited and i still can't believe this kid really wants to go play for that pos Freeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back