2023 Connor Lew: COMMITS! (Flips to Auburn 12/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Sucks but time to move in. He wasn’t playing next year anyways. Load up grown men in the portal to fill out the o-line. I want Lew but he doesn’t make or break the class at all. If he really wanTs to play for a man who was banging hookers while he was married and a rampant cheater who got caught by the NCAA over Mario and his parents are ok with that, then good luck.
If our staff was as easily swayed and weak with recruiting as you are, we’d have a class outside the Top 20.

I mean god**** bro, i think you’ve moped at one point in **** near every recruiting thread that featured a fight.

Yep Wiltfong says Auburn has some "serious momentum" with Lew
Denzel Washington Love GIF

Advertisement
If our staff was as easily swayed and weak with recruiting as you are, we’d have a class outside the Top 20.

I mean god**** bro, i think you’ve moped at one point in **** near every recruiting thread that featured a fight.

I was responding to someone saying aubrun has crystal ballzzz whatever how is it mooing I said he is replaceable as in I don’t give a **** if he leaves that’s the opposite of moping. I want him in the class but he he wants to play for a scumbag then good luck. There isn’t a single mope in that. Worry about yourself.

We are going to have a top 8 class I haven’t moped once I’ve actually defended Mario countless times.

I’m just talking **** in the Bain thread. Samson is a Cane from what he been told .

Fletcher is a Cane from what I’ve been told.

Maybe don’t take every comment on a **** message board serious. 90% or **** on here is a joke.

Odd move due to family history and being high character…going to one of the lower character guys in the country(in a world with a lot of low characters)

Miss on him and go for that Stanford C
Word is that he wants to be a pilot or something in aviation field and Auburn has a program that’s near top in country

Advertisement
Kids these days just don't have it upstairs. It's why you see most of these kids that pick schools that weren't even on the radar Portal out in a few years. Imagine him calling his dad from school and his dad tells him "Gotta go my CANES are about to kickoff". LOL How awkward...

Advertisement
Is this your subliminal way of saying he's gone?

Tough loss if so... We had too much pulling in our favor to lose this one. Mom/Dad rooting for Miami/Mario. Best head/position coach in the country for him.

Kids must’ve always wanted to go to auburn if this is how it ends. Crazy that all it took was for them to hire a scumbag like Freeze. Yes I will continually call out freeze cause he is a cheat on the field and in life. They play that fake Christian religious **** down at auburn and so does feeeze. Hopefully the kid and family see through it that Mario is a man of honor and who really has Lew’s best interest in heart on and off the field.

Advertisement
Is this your subliminal way of saying he's gone?

Tough loss if so... We had too much pulling in our favor to lose this one. Mom/Dad rooting for Miami/Mario. Best head/position coach combination in the country for him.

I don’t know anything about Lew’s recruitment. If I know something, I usually just come right out and say it.

The only thing I know here is that his Dad is a long time lurker on this board. He’s got a few posts here and there.

I don’t know anything about Lew’s recruitment. If I know something, I usually just come right out and say it.

The only thing I know here is that his Dad is a long time lurker on this board. He’s got a few posts here and there.
Dad should know that we were injured and working towards building our team and we need kids like his son to help set the culture we’re looking to build it’s crazy how auburn sucked to and it’s some infatuation with them now because Hugh came who’s got his very own issues but is a good coach no doubt but so is Mario

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back