2023 Connor Lew: COMMITS! (Flips to Auburn 12/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
KLDCcgQ0sIj81WGvDZs5gjEElheATX.gif
I freaking love the internet

Advertisement
mario is elite at this so i dont want to question his tactic w the in home but ill do it anyways haha - wonder why he used it first. i always thought the HC usually saves the in home for the end but again mario knows what hes doing so he doesnt need any advice from me lol
There are only so many days on the calendar. Someone needs to get an early visit.

Kirby, Nick, and Lincoln are all beating down his door. We just don't know it yet because they went to the wrong house.
How do you beat down down his door while being at a different house? Asking for a friend…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Auburn bat signals also supposedly up and mostly from their offensive staff, not looking like he gonna stick here.

Sucks but time to move in. He wasn’t playing next year anyways. Load up grown men in the portal to fill out the o-line. I want Lew but he doesn’t make or break the class at all. If he really wanTs to play for a man who was banging hookers while he was married and a rampant cheater who got caught by the NCAA over Mario and his parents are ok with that, then good luck.

Sucks but time to move in. He wasn’t playing next year anyways. Load up grown men in the portal to fill out the o-line. I want Lew but he doesn’t make or break the class at all. If he really wanTs to play for a man who was banging hookers while he was married and a rampant cheater who got caught by the NCAA over Mario and his parents are ok with that, then good luck.
I think the kid is underrated and was the best center prospect in the nation, but if this is who we lose, so be it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I want him to stay, just saying this loss can be covered up in the portal. That can’t be said for every recruit.
Yeah... as we all know, recruiting is all about perception. This kid is a talent and could end up being an All Conference player and 3 years starter, but as it pertains to this cycle and momentum, there are worse losses we could have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back