2023 Connor Lew: COMMITS! (Flips to Auburn 12/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can fly the next banner in a couple years!
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

Advertisement
This is why I rarely frequent recruiting threads.

My god what a bunch of pussies. If he flips he flips.

Have fun in Auburn, we will find another center…and if not welcome to Miami.

What else needs to be said?

I realize some of you need to have an expression for your female tendencies, but for ***** sake.

Advertisement

I realize some of you need to have an expression for your female tendencies, but for ***** sake.
Id like to add that the Center position in the NFL is one of the lowest paid for a reason. Mario will not have any problems filling the C position. You need a mean, smart, and skrong SOB. This is harder to project at the HS level than say a guy with prototypical LT traits. Also, It is a lot easier for a guy to slide down from G/T to C than the other way around.

I’d love to have the guy. His dad makes me root for him. The kid seems to be at least smart and mean. He is also easily replaceable imo.

Wait, what? You love these threads.

"Visit high" is a very real thing. Especially if a kid already went into the visit with an open mind. The elite of the elite recruiters speak to the kid and bring him back down from that high immediately and get him back in the boat. Mario is in that class of recruiters who can do it.

Advertisement
Our centers getting obliterated over the years makes me want to keep the kid in the class…

This is one of the most important recruits in this class. Clark is good but not elite. You can see the drop off when he is out though, and you saw the improvement when he took over for Gaynor. Lew is better and will be the anchor of this OL Mario is building.

Lew's dad is a huge UM fan and for them to even go on the visit this late is a bad sign. Hopefully the visit high is just that and he sees the OL we are bringing in to line up next to him

Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny didn't have a lot of guys that others wanted to flip.
Most of the top guys were using a UM offer as a placeholder, waitingforabetterone. For most of the actual commits, UM was their best offer. But we, degenerate fans, talked ourselves into thinking they were "underrated" or were being disrespected.

He collected an Auburn bag and is trying to up his value just like Samson and Bain are. He’ll be a Cane.

His parents reached out to be on a game show. Auburn reached out and offered a bag visit, of course they took it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back