2023 Connor Lew: COMMITS! (Flips to Auburn 12/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Could takes his 2nd OV to Auburn this weekend apparently

Last edited:
I don’t think he will flip to Auburn but if he does at least Tripp can take the center spot

Advertisement
I don’t think he will flip to Auburn but if he does at least Tripp can take the center spot
Different level of prospect. Lew is as good of a center prospect as you will find coming out. Tripp is a borderline p5 player in my opinion but he’s that guy as a class ambassador. Don’t expect him to contribute for years though if ever

Different level of prospect. Lew is as good of a center prospect as you will find coming out. Tripp is a borderline p5 player in my opinion but he’s that guy as a class ambassador. Don’t expect him to contribute for years though if ever
Lew is a great prospect and it will hurt if he flips but at least having Tripp lessens the damage just my opinion

Forgot what it feels like for power five programs to attempt and raid your class.

That being said, don’t want to lose him. He’s a much better prospect at C than Tripp. Auburn just trying come with a bag.

Advertisement
oh my ******* god just nuke the board, no one has some ******* balls in here
deandre breaking GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Any time your committed players are taking visits to one of their other noisy two weeks before signing day I would say there should be some envelopes of concern. He is our future starting center let’s see how much he and his family love the Canes.
Idk if you meant this but couldn’t be more true lol with auburn and freeze.

If we get the kid from Mass, I have to guess there's a likelihood that one of the existing committed O-linemen will bolt.

Signing six O linemen in one class just seems unlikely to me.

Reactions: JD4
Idk if you meant this but couldn’t be more true lol with auburn and freeze.

Haha autocorrect it was supposed to say level of concern but yes auburn has the checkbook open trying to help freeze. I would put this on a level of 7 for a flip concern if simply knowing what auburn will try. Don’t like this visit at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back