2023 Connor Lew: COMMITS! (Flips to Auburn 12/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I was shocked when the DT from Oregon transferred there. The war daddy. Cant remember his name. I dont care if that is his hometown. Auburn is basically the state of florida version of FSU. Dead program and the HC is a dead man walking. HC will get fired unless they beat Bama this season more than likely and thats not a very good job either. So who would want it even if they do fire him? At least not until Saban retires. Your in Bama/Sabans shadow and it will be that way for the foreseeable future.

To use the NIL as the sole reason and not look at their current situation is delusional.

From the article:

"Finely’s arrest comes just days after the Auburn Tiger made history as the first college football player to ink a NIL deal with Amazon selling shirts, sweatshirts, phone cases, and other merchandise from his product line. "

Wait is that a NIL deal or did he just set up an Amazon merchant account and post his shirts?

Lew received quite a big bump in the composite today for you star whores. Idk which service triggered the composite bump, but he went from .8752 to .8819
I have no idea the competition level but this kid craves contact and punishes the opponents. Mauler in every sense, he snaps the ball and is just on the hunt to body someone 15 yards downfield or straight into the dirt. Sign him up

Advertisement
Wiltfong CB to Canes

Christmas Wet Bandits GIF by Home Alone

Advertisement
I was shocked when the DT from Oregon transferred there. The war daddy. Cant remember his name. I dont care if that is his hometown. Auburn is basically the state of florida version of FSU. Dead program and the HC is a dead man walking. HC will get fired unless they beat Bama this season more than likely and thats not a very good job either. So who would want it even if they do fire him? At least not until Saban retires. Your in Bama/Sabans shadow and it will be that way for the foreseeable future.

To use the NIL as the sole reason and not look at their current situation is delusional.

Him and the DB James from Oregon probably wanted to get closer to home after they had already been in the PNW for 2 years. I agree with you that it's a head scratcher if you don't factor that in.

Jeffrey Lee, senior recruiting editor at AuburnLive (Auburn's On3 page), posted last night that - he's coming back from his trip to Alaska but not bringing good news. As of two weeks ago he would have said Lew to Georgia, as of one week ago he would have said Lew to Auburn but as of now he is predicting Lew to Miami. Said he is shocked. Said there are things working against Auburn that are completely out of Auburn's control but he is not at liberty to disclose what those things are. Less than 12 hours later they are on their 10th page of meltdown.

Maybe its just me but it doesn't sound like he's blaming nil for them losing him to us. I feel like if he was he would just come out and say that or hint at it a little harder. If I had to take a guess it sounds like him or his parents aren't a fan of someone on Auburn's staff.

Advertisement
From a 247 Auburn member

"Cristobal was also involved in the Miami investigation written about by Yahoo reporter Charles Robinson before his article on bammer and D. J. Fluker. I was surprised bammer hired him given the Albert Means dust up and later probations. Miami got off pretty good with the NCAA investigation. A journalist once asked me how would you like the friend of a potential future presidential candidate in your pocket if you are the NCAA? The President of Miami at the time was Hilary Clinton’s college roommate.

Fast forward to today…"
Was that Dona…..never mind

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back