2023 Connor Lew: COMMITS! (Flips to Auburn 12/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
?

Straight facts. Them Kennesaw boys was country scrong lol.

Fun fact: If you live in Kennesaw, you have to have a gun. Hence, the low violence rate.
When I moved to Cobb Co in 73, most of the north county was”country”, especially Kennesaw and Acworth. But, suburbia has caught up with them. Nowadays they’re about as country as Loxahatchee and parts of Wellington. They still have a Redneckerson mindset, but a suburban lifestyle. Just sayin’

Advertisement
It also helps that Big Daddy is a lifetime Canes fan. He’s been exposed to the Canes influence since he could walk. THAT, is Huge to some kids, and families. Add the Mario’s family first approach to recruiting and y’all bring in a kid like this. I’m an Alum and couldn’t be happier. My oldest is a UGA alum,… she’s still crying😹🙌🏽

Yeah but we missed out on tons and tons of players over the last 15 years that grew up as canes fans etc… finally we have a staff who can actually capitalize on what should be an advantage in recruiting.

All of U talking about the mentality of guys in Kennesaw, haven’t told a lie yet. Currently live here and I’m headed out now to see Connor play at Allatoona, where my kids went. Hopefully get to meet him and the fam.

Fun fact, 2015 Allatoona won the state title in football. We played Trevor Lawrence, Justin Fields, Jake Fromm and DJ Dallas that year and we had one only D1 scholarship athlete on the roster. Unfortunately, he was the TE at Vanderbilt that passed away, Turner ****rell. Let U know of I see anything worth mentioning or if I get a picture with mama for @Paranos

Nothing to exciting. Controlled scrimmage with refs. Tackle to the ground but no defense on special teams. Connor’s coach was experimenting with offense all night. Ran 11 personnel and wanted to air it out. If he wanted to win the game, he would have just run between the tackles all night. Now for the positives.

Connor is huge with quick feet, great hands and most importantly a nasty streak. He looks to bury someone every play which should make @Lance Roffers film fun to review. Allatoona has always played an undersized defense that looks to create havoc. They have no problem putting 8 guys in the box and at the snap it’s like a hornets nest. For his limited time tonight, he never got confused with the stunts or twists and always knocked someone off the trail.

Best play of the night, he picked up a late blitz and drove his *** to the ground. Unfortunately, he took him through his left guard also. I take that back, Cayden Lee made a one handed grab down the right sideline about the 6. Amazing grab, got a dumb penalty for spinning the ball on the ground, but amazing grab. Doesn’t seem like there gonna use Connor on defense this year from what I heard.

Advertisement
Nothing to exciting. Controlled scrimmage with refs. Tackle to the ground but no defense on special teams. Connor’s coach was experimenting with offense all night. Ran 11 personnel and wanted to air it out. If he wanted to win the game, he would have just run between the tackles all night. Now for the positives.

Connor is huge with quick feet, great hands and most importantly a nasty streak. He looks to bury someone every play which should make @Lance Roffers film fun to review. Allatoona has always played an undersized defense that looks to create havoc. They have no problem putting 8 guys in the box and at the snap it’s like a hornets nest. For his limited time tonight, he never got confused with the stunts or twists and always knocked someone off the trail.

Best play of the night, he picked up a late blitz and drove his *** to the ground. Unfortunately, he took him through his left guard also. I take that back, Cayden Lee made a one handed grab down the right sideline about the 6. Amazing grab, got a dumb penalty for spinning the ball on the ground, but amazing grab. Doesn’t seem like there gonna use Connor on defense this year from what I heard.
Thanks for the post. Gonna be up visiting my daughter and gkids this fall. Hope to catch a game while there. He’s sounds like everything I told my daughter that Mario likes, Big, Strong, Smart and Mean. Glad we finally have the staff to walk into SEC country and cherry pick players. 🙌🏽#CANESNATIONLIFER

From Auburn On3 writer:

Remember Connor Lew? He’s another top interior line target who committed to another school in the summer.

Lew, from Kennesaw, Ga., committed to Miami in early August with Auburn finishing a close second. And he might not be done with the Tigers.

Lew texted Williams last week before the Mississippi State game. He wished the interim coach good luck against the Bulldogs. Lew then texted Williams again after the game. He told Williams that he was proud of him and the way the team played.

It might not mean anything, but I thought it interesting

From Auburn On3 writer:

Remember Connor Lew? He’s another top interior line target who committed to another school in the summer.

Lew, from Kennesaw, Ga., committed to Miami in early August with Auburn finishing a close second. And he might not be done with the Tigers.

Lew texted Williams last week before the Mississippi State game. He wished the interim coach good luck against the Bulldogs. Lew then texted Williams again after the game. He told Williams that he was proud of him and the way the team played.

Now that might be the most pathetic update I’ve ever seen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We need an OL that looks like this.

Attachments

• 3C8F8011-4A1D-4DDC-898B-0E26D91AB953.jpeg
    3C8F8011-4A1D-4DDC-898B-0E26D91AB953.jpeg
    175.1 KB · Views: 158
From Auburn On3 writer:

Does anyone else think this kind of reporting is absolutely weird? ...just me?

Advertisement
Actually fellas, watch this one closely.

Auburn is a dumpster fire. Whole program is a mess. Cadillac is a super cool guy but won’t be their head coach. Now if they go hire lane and do it before ESD then things will get interesting with them recruiting wise.

They were smart to fire their coach early and get their search started. How quickly they fill that spot will dictate how they recruit. Not a lot of time to flip new kids for whoever the new coach is. I would assume they announce the new coach within a week of the season finishing. Problem is lane is playing for a big bowl so if it’s him or another college coach then they won’t be available till early December.

If this kid flips then sucks but we got Tripp as a center as well. I want lew kid has the makings of being a very good center, dad loves Miami, family seems to love Miami and if Mario can’t close then we got massive problems.

The team needs to beat a ****** ga tech team today. Is lew going to be at that game?

It’s silly season. As I posted in another thread buckle up with NiL ***** going to be extra crazy this year, then add in the portal….college football off season will start to become more entertaining than the season. Will be so much news and movement with kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back