[Connelly] 2019 ACC power rankings: Nobody’s overtaking Clemson, but please read anyway

600+ YDS and 7 TDS as a true soph....i swear this fanbase crazy LOL
STOP HATING BRUH

Deejay has 1,600 all-purpose yards and 10 tds in 20 games played. He'll probably double that this season. If he stays for his senior year it's likely he'll finish second all-time to Duke Johnson in all-purpose yards.

JT has 2,100 all purpose yards and 6 TDS. This will likely be his last season so he'll probably finish in the top 10 all time.

Both guys are studs. We're lucky to have them.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dallas isnt even our best RB let alone best offensive player. If I had to pick I might go Brevin Jordan. Kid is gonna blow up this year.
On defense we have a lot to chose from, but again I go with the young upside guy. Give me Garvin.

Yeah, only fans care about what players might do in the future as opposed to what they've actually done on the field. As of now, Dallas has done more than Jordan. Nothing against the guy, but Jordan hasn't had a chance to show what he can do, and these are most likely based on past production.

Only time will tell who the best player is on offense, but for now Dallas isn't a bad pick.

Yeah, only fans care about what players might do in the future as opposed to what they've actually done on the field. As of now, Dallas has done more than Jordan. Nothing against the guy, but Jordan hasn't had a chance to show what he can do, and these are most likely based on past production.

Only time will tell who the best player is on offense, but for now Dallas isn't a bad pick.
Fine. I read it as a prediction of who would be the best this year. I think Cam Harris has a better year than DeeJay and I think Brevin is a top 10 TE in the country this year. But you do you.

Jeff has 5 TDs in two seasons.

He'll flourish now that Richt's nepotism isn't standing in his way but he's got something to prove imo.
Dam, how sad is that... Probably after that VT game someone told Jeff that and he said fugg this Ill fuvking walk to illinois

Advertisement
Thought for the most part that BC did a decent job. I think UVA will be decently good this year but can’t see it from Vag Tech. Players are leaving as fast as they can hit the Portal, they’re going to be as **** of the team Bill probably reviewed hence his projection for them to finish 2nd behind the Canes. To me I think even with option oriented players that GT will surprise this season and Pitt will be a thorn in our side per usual. Even with all that said I can’t see any of them beating out Miami for the Coastal title, and a date with Clemson in the ACCCG.

Jeff Thomas is the type of player who, in the right system, and with some breaks, *could* have 5 TDs in a single game. What they did with him the last two years was along the lines of what coaches did with DL during the D’Onofrio era.

Agree! Thomas is the real deal. I haven't seen his talent at Miami since Travis Benjamin.

Advertisement
Back