[Connelly] 2019 ACC power rankings: Nobody’s overtaking Clemson, but please read anyway

Advertisement
I'll trust Billy Connelly's data driven analysis over Athlon's pablum for the masses any day.

Advertisement
Gut feeling Clemson loses a couple games they shouldn't.

Gut feeling. They probably won't but sunshine gonna have some rain clouds.

Advertisement
Jeff has 5 TDs in two seasons.

He'll flourish now that Richt's nepotism isn't standing in his way but he's got something to prove imo.

Come now, this board lives on myth.. Just like a certain RB on the roster who has reportedly timed well in the 40.....

The offensive skill guys, who can actually play football at this level, should all benefit from a better offensive system and QB who can (hopefully) run that system well enough to put up consistent points against competent D-1 competition.

Advertisement
Gut feeling Clemson loses a couple games they shouldn't.

Gut feeling. They probably won't but sunshine gonna have some rain clouds.

They don't quite have the household names outside of Lawrence, Etienne, and Ross.

They're obviously extremely talented but that DL was what made them great imo.

Advertisement
Dallas isnt even our best RB let alone best offensive player. If I had to pick I might go Brevin Jordan. Kid is gonna blow up this year.
On defense we have a lot to chose from, but again I go with the young upside guy. Give me Garvin.

Jeff has 5 TDs in two seasons.

He'll flourish now that Richt's nepotism isn't standing in his way but he's got something to prove imo.
He is the most talented player on this team. Both sides of the ball. Period. Hasnt been the most productive but just off talent alone

Advertisement
Back