Congratulations Devonta Smith

Advertisement
And some clown tried to bash the gaytors because Bama put up 56 on em, because a certain defensive player from the gaytors was talking trash pre bowl game, in the meantime, we giving up 62points and 500yrds rushing but trying to talk **** bout somebody else, the new UM fans are real delusional!
He was probably bashing the gators because most of us hate the gators

Smith is a perfect example of why you stay in school to develop. He could have left early last year and wouldn’t have been a 1st round pick. Instead, he comes back, develops his game even more and wins the Heisman, and puts up better numbers than any of the Bama WRs before him. Oh yeah, and he’ll go in the 1st round.
It was a good move. With Jeudy and Ruggs gone, he was going to get a ton of targets. Once Waddle got hurt he was the unquestioned #1 option. Sometimes, circumstances can have a huge impact and he played his cards right.

Advertisement
Extremely silent my ***. I bet the kid thanks his lucky charms daily though that he backed out...

lol that dude flat out told Dugans he was coming at dinner. Would he have put up some numbers here? Yes. He was too good not to. Even AR put up almost 1,000 yards his freshman season with Richt as HC. Would he have even been in the Heisman running? No. Dude made the right call and stood out on a team loaded with other WR weapons.

Advertisement
Congrats to the kid! He is a great player and deserving.

Having said that, this goes to show once again how much these son-of-a-bytch voters hate the Canes. Funny how when McGahee and Dorsey were co-finalists back in 2001-2002, the voters cancelled any of them winning out by splitting the vote, and crappy Nebraska QB, Eric Crouch (who was drafted as a WR and was out of the league in an instant) won the trophy.

This was a bytch move by the voters, since McGahee had a monster season, and was easily the winner, in my opinion.

Fast forward to 2020, and you have not 2, but 3 Heisman finalists from the same school (Jones, Harris & Smith), yet they don’t cancel each other out, even though all 3 had monster seasons.

I had a feeling that this would happen.

The only part the ****es me off the most is that McGahee should have won the Heisman but they said "Dorsey and him split the votes"???

We get jerked for National Titles and also Heisman"s..... c'mon dude, McGahee deserved that Trophy! Fuc Smith and sabag and buma

I hate the ncaa and the Miami admin!

Advertisement

Having said that, this goes to show once again how much these son-of-a-bytch voters hate the Canes. Funny how when McGahee and Dorsey were co-finalists back in 2001-2002, the voters cancelled any of them winning out by splitting the vote, and crappy Nebraska QB, Eric Crouch (who was drafted as a WR and was out of the league in an instant) won the trophy.

This was a bytch move by the voters, since McGahee had a monster season, and was easily the winner, in my opinion.

Fast forward to 2020, and you have not 2, but 3 Heisman finalists from the same school (Jones, Harris & Smith), yet they don’t cancel each other out, even though all 3 had monster seasons.

Totally ******* agree!!

Actually Carson Palmer won that heisman

Advertisement
Some real weird dudes on this board. Incredibly petty. It’s possible to appreciate CFB outside of Miami football. Smith has done nothing wrong against the Miami program or against anyone really. Just seems like a talented humble kid who is fun to watch play the sport.

I ain't going to lie I was wrong about this kid....I knew he was fast but didn't think he was that fast. Pretty explosive for that slender *** frame. But anyhow he's not a Cane so I could care less.

Advertisement
Back