Congratulations Devonta Smith

Advertisement
Advertisement
No hate; but Bama has been churning out top flight WRs since Julio. I mean it’s like a revolving chamber w/ the WRs they have produced. OSU is trying to challenge them, but it’s no comparison
They took it to another level with that 2017 class. Juedy, Ruggs, and Smith will most likely all be first rounders, 2 biletnikoffs, 1 Heisman and a National Champ game winning catch.. Then they stacked it with Jaylen Waddle who is probably another first rounder.. sheesh man, we cant even catch the ball..

Advertisement
shark.gif

Smith is a perfect example of why you stay in school to develop. He could have left early last year and wouldn’t have been a 1st round pick. Instead, he comes back, develops his game even more and wins the Heisman, and puts up better numbers than any of the Bama WRs before him. Oh yeah, and he’ll go in the 1st round.

Advertisement
They took it to another level with that 2017 class. Juedy, Ruggs, and Smith will most likely all be first rounders, 2 biletnikoffs, 1 Heisman and a National Champ game winning catch.. Then they stacked it with Jaylen Waddle who is probably another first rounder.. sheesh man, we cant even catch the ball..
🤦🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
Not gonna hate on the kid. Seems like a good hard working kid. He always had good things to say about Miami but I knew he was never coming here. Miami doesn't land 5 stars from Louisiana lol We just started landing 5 stars from Miami this year.

What a career the kid had at Alabama! One of the best to step on the field in recent memory.
And some clown tried to bash the gaytors because Bama put up 56 on em, because a certain defensive player from the gaytors was talking trash pre bowl game, in the meantime, we giving up 62points and 500yrds rushing but trying to talk **** bout somebody else, the new UM fans are real delusional!

No hate; but Bama has been churning out top flight WRs since Julio. I mean it’s like a revolving chamber w/ the WRs they have produced. OSU is trying to challenge them, but it’s no comparison
I mean they've just cherry picked the elite SoFl / Louisiana / Georgia WRs.

Hard to miss.

Advertisement
Back