Congratulations Devonta Smith

He was probably bashing the gators because most of us hate the gators
Nah, he was bashing the player for talking trash pre-game, in the same vain how you had morons in here trying to bash gilbert frierson for talking trash to trevor lawrence, somebody went as far to say in here something to the effect of, "excuse me, I'm the first pick in the draft" as if we are suppose to GAF about that, our players in spite of the d-co was skull druggin trevor, had that game been closer, and if we had a real d-co, and a smarter OC, cause coach diaz is to green a headcoach to matter right now over those 2 we would've had them boys really sweating. If they ***** round and bring coach shannon back as the d-co, but since it's to many bytch *** people these days in the administration, doing that type of real **** is highly unlikely to happen.

Just imagine if coach shannon was the d-co, with rumph as the cb's coach, ed reed as the safeties coach, bring in ray lewis to coach the linebackers, not sure who'd be our d-line coach, Sapp doesn't have the patience, ROFL, all we'd need is for cristobal to be the headcoach at that point, cause he's made from that type testosterone/environment than we'd really be close to getting back to Hurricane football, as of right now, these ****'s still playing!

Advertisement
Remember when dudes thought we had a chance at signing him back in the day, good times.

Edit to add,I was probably one of the idiots.

Advertisement
Why are we congratulating guys who play for other schools?
Why not? U hate LeBron or mj no played on different teams but u loved who they were as players bc they will bring it every game. U don't hate Pure Talent. Like for instance we don't like Seminole but I like Deion Sanders. So when he became head coach I was excited. Dont hate

Why not? U hate LeBron or mj no played on different teams but u loved who they were as players bc they will bring it every game. U don't hate Pure Talent. Like for instance we don't like Seminole but I like Deion Sanders. So when he became head coach I was excited. Dont hate
I’m sold lol. Just makes me salty seeing guys like Smith ball out his entire career and we have two guys who can’t catch a cold.

Advertisement
McGahee was a Heisman candidate in 2002. Portis was the starting RB in 2001.
I stand corrected. My bad.

Still think that Carson Palmer winning it and McGahee and Dorsey finishing 4th and 5th was ludicrous. Wills had 1753 rushing yds., 6.2 yard/carry avg., and 28 touchdowns, and was the best player on the best team.

How they even finished 4th and 5th in the voting is beyond messed up.

Advertisement
No hate; but Bama has been churning out top flight WRs since Julio. I mean it’s like a revolving chamber w/ the WRs they have produced. OSU is trying to challenge them, but it’s no comparison
Not hard to do when you sign the top ones every year.

What a career the kid had at Alabama! One of the best to step on the field in recent memory.
Blink 182 Reaction GIF

We were in the running for him. He actually came down here for a game on his own dime. But unfortunately it didn’t happen for us.

Smart move on his part to stay another year versus coming out with Jeudy, Ruggs and that’s just on his own team. Don’t know if he developed more this year as another poster mentioned; as opposed to being more in the spotlight for their receivers this year versus last year.

He is also the opposite of some of these loudmouth attention seeking players. Just a very talented hardworking humble quiet player. You can even see when he scores that he just gives the ball to the ref, no dancing, no fanfare, no chest pumping; his teammates pretty much get a handshake out of him if they’re lucky.

Although not a Cane he’s the kind of player I don’t mind congratulating for an excellent season. Also liked his short and sweet acceptance speech.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back