Congratulations Butch Davis. Well deserved!

Advertisement
How do you like Booch the Chooch now??? That's the real Legend. Suck on that 70 yr old **** bytch!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Cane's need to just say f it and injure Butch's fake injury acting snobs and destroy his players give them a real injury

Butch will retire at the postgame conference and ride off into the sunset. He just wanted to beat Miami one last time before calling it a career.

Advertisement
I’ll never understand the Butch *** eating. I appreciate what he did but HE LEFT US! **** that ****. It’s like having a hot chick who gave you great lays but left you for the next man. I’m on that **** that ***** ****. I’m not sitting here praising her..

I’ll never understand the Butch *** eating. I appreciate what he did but HE LEFT US! **** that ****. It’s like having a hot chick who gave you great lays but left you for the next man. I’m on that **** that ***** ****. I’m not sitting here praising her..
So you hate JJ also.

Advertisement
Good for Butch , he finally has something else to put on his resume other than building best team ever. Two spots , congrats!!

So you hate JJ also.

I don’t I dunno. Butch bouncing hurt me. JJ won Super Bowls and you could see it was right choice. Butch just always felt like a bad decision. I don’t hate him I suppose, just not gonna slurp his *** I guess. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Advertisement
I don’t I dunno. Butch bouncing hurt me. JJ won Super Bowls and you could see it was right choice. Butch just always felt like a bad decision. I don’t hate him I suppose, just not gonna slurp his *** I guess. 🤷🏻‍♂️
JJ never came back and beat our *** so I can see why you would like JJ and not Butch Davis

Advertisement
Back