Congratulations Butch Davis. Well deserved!

JJ never came back and beat our *** so I can see why you would like JJ and not Butch Davis

its not that I don’t like butch, I said I was thankful. I’m just not gonna kiss *** at every chance. I dunno. I’m sour AF right now 😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Since Miami just lost they might as well severely injure Butch's fake hurting team and while at it injure butch too and the refs as well might as well make it a trifecta and injure everyone

Advertisement
Since Miami just lost they might as well severely injure Butch's fake hurting team and while at it injure butch too and the refs as well might as well make it a trifecta and injure everyone
Mike you sure seem like a F'n crybaby bro, do you always cry so easily. Learn something about football then come back

The refs should of made fiu use the time-outs when they faked injuries and that was the most pathetic game I ever seen fire the Miami coaches

Advertisement
I’ll never understand the Butch *** eating. I appreciate what he did but HE LEFT US! **** that ****. It’s like having a hot chick who gave you great lays but left you for the next man. I’m on that **** that ***** ****. I’m not sitting here praising her..

This x million.

No I don't only when Miami plays a crappy team and loses
Man I hear ya, but this should not surprise anybody. I been watching Manny get outcoached since he was here in Texas. He has done absolutely nothing to deserve this job, nothing

Advertisement
Really ? You expected him to stay here when the admin was doing everything they could to ***** him outta his money, which was 500k, when cleveland was throwing 5 mill at him. You woulda stayed I guess, right ?

Butch was going to be the third highest paid coach in college football. College didn't pay what the NFL did back then. Butch wanted to low buyout so he could win his ring and then leave to the NFL. The school wanted the standard buyout.

Butch was going to be the third highest paid coach in college football. College didn't pay what the NFL did back then. Butch wanted to low buyout so he could win his ring and then leave to the NFL. The school wanted the standard buyout.
Dont know where you heard that but its bullshyt, go back and look

Mack Brown was paying his Dc and OC 1mill way back in the 90's

Advertisement
Back