Congrats to Seantrel

Advertisement
Rkid was a steal for the bills....he sat their first rd pick on the bench all year. Don't know how he did rest of year but kid held Can Wake in check and that was good enough for me.

Rkid was a steal for the bills....he sat their first rd pick on the bench all year. Don't know how he did rest of year but kid held Can Wake in check and that was good enough for me.

It was a second round pick, and it was Alabama's Cyrus Koiuianjo...lol.... which shows me Coach Kehoe is atill a great teacher and Henderson would have been a 1st round pick if it wasnt fir his off the field issues. .. isn't Cristobal Alabama's OL coach??? Lol....player development

Advertisement

It was a second round pick, and it was Alabama's Cyrus Koiuianjo...lol.... which shows me Coach Kehoe is atill a great teacher and Henderson would have been a 1st round pick if it wasnt fir his off the field issues. .. isn't Cristobal Alabama's OL coach??? Lol....player development

Kehoe is still a good teacher, but when you have all the god given tools in the world, lol...it makes his job A LOT easier

Linser had a great year for jacksonville jags also. Kehoe's kids always perform well in nfl.

Go Canes

glad the kid is finally motivated to do well. however, i see a lot of McKinney in his future, meaning no money at the end of his tenure.

I don't congratulate kids that under perform at Miami and blow up in the pros. He can redeem himself if he lays some serious scratch on us when he has his big payday.

Advertisement
Shout out to Golden for not giving him the boot! Could've joined the long list of talented kids who blew there opportunity!

Henderson always balked when he played... He killed it his freshmen year then he was either hurt or suspended during the sophomore and juniors, then balled out again during his senior. The kid came to UM late and still shut down the best DE in the nation during the 2010 season. He didn't underachieve here.

Advertisement
I don't congratulate kids that under perform at Miami and blow up in the pros. He can redeem himself if he lays some serious scratch on us when he has his big payday.

He can redeem himself.. Lol and you are who again..

Henderson always balked when he played... He killed it his freshmen year then he was either hurt or suspended during the sophomore and juniors, then balled out again during his senior. The kid came to UM late and still shut down the best DE in the nation during the 2010 season. He didn't underachieve here WHILE HE WAS ON THE FIELD

Fify. I think many um fans expected him to be a leader since he was #1 guy but he was never that kid. He had the natural talent and his measurables were off the charts. He was a guy blessed with 6'7 330 and ballerina feet. he is/was the prototype. When he played he ALWAYS held his own but he never was that guy to be the leader and he had off field issues. Wasnt a bad kid, even in interviews he was yes sir, no sir type. Good kid, just liked to smoke a little much and it got in way of his future because of society. Hope he is able to lay off and stay "clean"

I am a Seantrel fan, but he underperformed here. Don't get me wrong, he still played better than the vast majority of OTs in the ACC and power 5. But he should have dominated.

Advertisement
Good for him. Can't believe he, Hurns and Linder fell so much.

On the bright side for the kids, I think NFL scouts/GMs are starting to realize UM players are undervalued because of how they looked here (based on what they're asked to do) instead of how they'll look in their system.

On the bright side for the kids, I think NFL scouts/GMs are starting to realize UM players are undervalued because of how they looked here (based on what they're asked to do) instead of how they'll look in their system.

not sure how much better Hurns and Linder could have looked in college... especially Hurns. I know people like to blame Golden for everything but Hurns been a FA is not on him. Boy broke some records here at the U and was developed very well.

not sure how much better Hurns and Linder could have looked in college... especially Hurns. I know people like to blame Golden for everything but Hurns been a FA is not on him. Boy broke some records here at the U and was developed very well.

At times during last summer, I would work out at the same facility as Hurns. My boy was in his training group and we both asked him on how he dropped so far in the draft. His response, "His agent told him that was supposed to be going higher, but teams became apprehensive when they looked at his medical history (supposedly had quite a few surgeries).

The injury that he suffered as a senior has to have been the reason why he was so underrated by recruiting services. Also, he didn't play for a good offense or school that loaded up with prospects (transfers) at the time. McCartney, Dunbar, Reese, Harris, Meline, Dunkley, D. Johnson who were all 4-star WRs from SFL's 2010 class, ended up being relative busts. Hurns has outperformed ALL OF THEM in both college and the pros.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back