Congrats to CIS

hcanes100

24k+ of useless posts
Premium
@DMoney and the founders of this place. You did it and still continue to do it. You did it your way and it has proven to be the best in the business. You have attracted name brand posters that want to help you build this place out. You pulled off one of the most successful NSD and brought info paid services were scrambling for.

Is it perfect, nah but its the imperfections that really do make it perfect. I am amazed at the shots folks continue to throw shade your way and its taken in stride, don't even faze you.

I was one of the first to follow you and I am proud of you what you have built. I wanted to say thank you and God bless you. Congrats on another successful NSD on CIS.

Advertisement
"Name brand porsters".

Thank U GIF

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
@DMoney and the founders of this place. You did it and still continue to do it. You did it your way and it has proven to be the best in the business. You have attracted name brand posters that want to help you build this place out. You pulled off one of the most successful NSD and brought info paid services were scrambling for.

Is it perfect, nah but its the imperfections that really do make it perfect. I am amazed at the shots folks continue to throw shade your way and its taken in stride, don't even faze you.

I was one of the first to follow you and I am proud of you what you have built. I wanted to say thank you and God bless you. Congrats on another successful NSD on CIS.
They still won't make you a Maude friend.

They still won't make you a Maude friend.

Nah, no interest in that at all. I wouldn't want it, if they did I would delete me account. No way in **** I would want or take it. D knows on that one, not something that interests me in the least bit.

Advertisement
Advertisement

💯

Advertisement
Back