Congrats Roman

Advertisement
Thanks guys. Can't say enough how much I appreciated my time contributing to this site. D$ Stef, lance, Matt, geo e.t.c
Really great bunch of people. Couldn't say enough nice things honestly.

Thank you to the boards as well. You definitely kept me on my toes. I'm still a big fan and will continue to learn this game the best I can and keep the canes content coming.

Thanks for opening your InSight family to me and letting the local sofl boy talk some x/o shop. #gocanes
Good luck brother. Loved your content, always looked forward to your breakdowns, especially after a win (I.e FSU, Louisville).
Watched some others do it on YouTube but their delivery was so bad I couldn’t stand watching it. You do good work, not only know your XsnOs but also keep it entertaining. Keep doing your thing. I’ll will be watching.

Advertisement
He and Cam can discuss Iron Chef America on the podcast.
tenor.gif

Thanks guys. Can't say enough how much I appreciated my time contributing to this site. D$ Stef, lance, Matt, geo e.t.c
Really great bunch of people. Couldn't say enough nice things honestly.

Thank you to the boards as well. You definitely kept me on my toes. I'm still a big fan and will continue to learn this game the best I can and keep the canes content coming.

Thanks for opening your InSight family to me and letting the local sofl boy talk some x/o shop. #gocanes
Thamks and Good luck...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back