Congrats on the State Title Mr. Brad Kaaya. Welcome to the U

It's you...

After that, Kaaya's focus shifts to the University of Miami, where he reports in June.
"I'll be working out everyday to get ready," Kaaya said. "The big difference is the physical part — everyone's bigger, faster and stronger, but I'm excited about it. Miami gave me an early offer, and as far as the school part they've got everything I'm interested in. I'm thinking about majoring in sports medicine or business, but I'm not really sure yet."

maybe its just me, but not overly resounding
that was pretty solid. he's coming!!

Advertisement
After that, Kaaya's focus shifts to the University of Miami, where he reports in June.
"I'll be working out everyday to get ready," Kaaya said. "The big difference is the physical part — everyone's bigger, faster and stronger, but I'm excited about it. Miami gave me an early offer, and as far as the school part they've got everything I'm interested in. I'm thinking about majoring in sports medicine or business, but I'm not really sure yet."

maybe its just me, but not overly resounding

It's just you

Offensively, the Eagles were led by QB Brad Kaaya who completed 17 of 23 passes for 276 yards and two touchdowns. Brandyn Lee was on the receiving end of one of those scores; Lee led all receivers with five receptions for 99 yards and one touchdown.

Advertisement
Back